Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 4. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This will be a very good project. I will follow this project until it reaches the moon.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
All the best to demeter
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
revolution on agricultural lets see on proggress on token sale , i think it can for potensial growing . and most people in the wold it must to see and join for get something experience and get profit about bussiness on agricultural increase in future .
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I see too much enthusiasm for the community to see the progress of this project.
i want to ask how long ico for this project?
Activity: 101
The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!
In what way are you related to the organic food brand Demeter Life I can buy locally?
Activity: 16
its look like a best project for crryptocoin future.
i thought it will climb to the top of mount.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
i really think this project is Good. I will Support this project. Thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Agriculture needs to be developed, and this project can bring great benefits by ensuring the transparency of all stages of production. But how will the company's activities be carried out in those countries where crypto-currency is banned?
Activity: 322
interesting i read info it impress me .. i also join the airdrop hope to be part of it.
Activity: 350
Good project and good team . This project will be successful and go to mokna quickly
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Haven't heard this kind of project before but the concept is good, elevating agriculture in new level sound interesting. People in the world would not live without agriculture, upgrading it with blockchain is a good initiative. It will really help cultivate farmers lives and status. Goodluck with this one, good job!

I think the difficulty will be to get those people actively working in agriculture use blockchain technology. They are probably not the most tech savvy anyway.
Activity: 1
Bellissimo progetto, spero che possa realizzarsi anche perchè sto cercando di diventare agricoltore e potrebbe aiutare per la collocazione dei prodotti.
Activity: 13
Original idea, sounds like an interesting project!
Activity: 64
Goodluck dev looking forward for future of this coin Smiley
Activity: 77
I have read about this project, and the project is realy good. I am in for this project developement.
yhis nice! I just read about your competition Smartland!
What's your difference?  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I see that users are showing considerable interest to the topic. Perhaps this project offered an interesting and original concept of its development.
Activity: 11
innovative and encouraging, its worth investing
Activity: 125
Goodluck dev looking forward for future of this coin Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
revolution on Agriculture , i think almost people will be join and science of this project for all detail in project
and about roadmap and strategi on token sale , keep for proggress and hope it will be succes
Pages:
Jump to: