Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 37. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
It's good to know that a crypto made attention to a sector which is very important but most likely get ignored. This is a good opportunity getting to have something like this now. Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
is a great project,always look forward in this project,and ill will always support in this good project.stay stronger
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i like this agriculture blockchain project, project roadmap and team profiles are shown as well for investors to follow through.
Activity: 220
How will the community manage product quality? And what are the conditions for issuing certificates?
Activity: 398
This is a great idea, it will benefit the farmers and will benefit us, the consumers, I hope it is successful
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
projects with the concept of agriculture have a long process and there will be an opportunity to be one of the success alternatives in this project.
Activity: 266
This is a real project i have seen so far.It really seems to a charitable and kind project for farmers and people worked on agricultural fields.
Activity: 238
really good concept of youre project, hope will success for the future
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Look nice n interesting..~  wish u succesfully in the future..~
Activity: 2
well planned project. great work dev. you have our backing
Activity: 134
From what I see, the profiles of the team are more than convincing.

Although there is a similarity with: https://www.demeter.de/
although they already explained this similarity. In my humble opinion, all work should be ORIGINAL and OWN.
Anyway, I'll see what decisions they make about it.
Activity: 5
Wow, I love this concert.... Anticipate
Activity: 196
s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/avatar.png
good project good luck
Activity: 112
If the platform only works in nine months. What's the company going to do all this time?
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
An ecofriendly and organic project using Blockchain technology. Very interesting concept. Im sure the project will gather many supporters. Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
hi everyone find project from twitter and joined GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN good luck DEMETER ICO, hope you can do The Agriculture revolution on the Blockchain.
Activity: 228
GOODLUCK ON THIS TOKEN MORE POWER I JOINED.
Activity: 416
Developers are really focusing in the project's development. This is a real project i have seen so far. Very convincing and reliable. Good job devs, you have all my support.
Activity: 13
Really nice project Wink
Activity: 280
The project sounds nice, looking forward to the progress of the project...
Pages:
Jump to: