Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] EtherGreen - GREEN token! How can we help nature? - page 2. (Read 11912 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hear very interesting , keep trying  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
So the telegram channel of EtherGreen is nearly dead and there're just random dumb post about any referral stuff... Doesn't sound like there's more to come.
Are here some other news about continuing the project?
I couldn't find any information from admins the last weeks. So I guess this project is abandoned.. Sad
yes I see in telegram, the team is no longer active
in social media twitter and facebook also no update
I think the team has left this project without a word

I really think everyone should accept this now. There's no progress all over the time now. Everyone left, let's deal with it.
Merit: 10
I think this project is dead. dev is no longer active
I have invested in it
So sad  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 280
I have received token. Thank dev!
I hope project will develop strongly in the future.
Activity: 176
So the telegram channel of EtherGreen is nearly dead and there're just random dumb post about any referral stuff... Doesn't sound like there's more to come.
I couldn't find any information from admins the last weeks. So I guess this project is abandoned.. Sad
yes I see in telegram, the team is no longer active
in social media twitter and facebook also no update
I think the team has left this project without a word
Great proect
Are you sure? Then, tell me, where is the dev?
I'm not sure this project is great
There are no teams in this project who work they have gone
this is just a very good name ETHERGREEN
what the name means if the project is not working properly and there are no teams in it
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Great proect
Are you sure? Then, tell me, where is the dev?
Activity: 1
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
Yes, I'm also interested, but as far as I understand, I'm already late and generosity is already completed, if it's not so, tell me where to fill out the form?
Activity: 31
where is the airdrop google form? did i missed it?
Activity: 114
Good idea .. care about the environment and very concerned with nature .. we know there are still many people out there who are still not concerned with the preservation of this nature .. with your idea of this, hopefully will be many people who will support your project .. success for you and for all dev teams.
Activity: 420
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
I did not hear about the tokens, but it sounds good. For a long time didn't see that acceptedi newbies. I'll join the twitter bounty campaign!
Activity: 68
A token to help conservating the nature. What a great idea. Wish this project growing fast
Activity: 157
Hello devs. I already received my token. Does your token already in the coinmarket?
Token is listed on Etherdelta, You can buy and sell there https://etherdelta.com/#0x108caf59641fc5d27502a87e641872b62d606ae2-ETH
I noticed in ethergreen etherdelta not yet listed, how can i believe if in etherdelta not yet listed
if ethergreen has been registered in etherdelta i will trust and i think many investors will invest
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Hello devs. I already received my token. Does your token already in the coinmarket?
Token is listed on Etherdelta, You can buy and sell there https://etherdelta.com/#0x108caf59641fc5d27502a87e641872b62d606ae2-ETH

I am not able to find the token in EtherDelta. The link above is lot directing me to the Green token. Also I see that the token is unlisted from Idex as well. What's going on? The website of this token is also not available. I believe it's all gone. All the best to those who have invested their hard earned money in to this token.
Activity: 251
I have received this coin in dev wallet,
and waiting for ETHERGREEN enrolled in ED.
I hope investors are interested to invest in this project so that the project can run and reach its peak
I am waiting for further dev news
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Follow the Telegram channel, more info  Smiley
Activity: 72
Design/Web/Branding
Hello devs, need more information about wallet? or it come in next mounth?
Pages:
Jump to: