Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 22. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I don't think you will accept all fiat currency, you can't accept CNY because Chinese gov has banned fiat exchange, so you can't handle a bank account in China, don't brag the project thanks.

Really? I am just curios if chinese people can exchange their cny currencies to usd? Maybe if they can do that then they can use it in arousal? Like using online payment processor - paypal, perfect money or any popular payment processors online. Im not updated anymore about existing payment processors now.

It's not that hard to convert a flat currency to another flat currency. The fees isnt as bad as compared to crypto. Flat to flat has like a couple of 1-2% charges usually
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This Arousal Exchange is getting more productive in the community. Lots of people are attracting to this eye catching exchanger. Arousal Exchange has a many advantages compared to others. Aside from the fact that is accepts all fiat currencies to exchange, it has a advantage in terms of global strategy, with 100% reserve fund guarantee, has a cold wallet, and with a regulation for new issued cryptocurrency. This is very nice and very beneficial to people and users of this exchange. I will continue looking forward to this project.
I am very amenable to this. In addition to the fact that Arousal accepts all fiat currencies for exchange, he also has an advantage in terms of global strategy and trending with a tremendous reserve fund guarantee of 100%, which strongly proves Arousal is well worth it for us and for the rest of society .
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I don't think you will accept all fiat currency, you can't accept CNY because Chinese gov has banned fiat exchange, so you can't handle a bank account in China, don't brag the project thanks.

Really? I am just curios if chinese people can exchange their cny currencies to usd? Maybe if they can do that then they can use it in arousal? Like using online payment processor - paypal, perfect money or any popular payment processors online. Im not updated anymore about existing payment processors now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
when i try to access the website it shows : "No direct access allowed." ? Is arousal banning countries ? my country don't have any regulations about bitcoin nor have banned it . I hope its just me who have this problem ,what's going on !!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Free vpn is so widely used that makes things interesting when you need to bypass limitations. there is still Psiphon if you are unable use the browser extentions.

But there are sites that still unable to access even if using vpns. What will be the role of using vpn or vps if you will make to trade in arousal? Is it really banned in china and can't make any way to trade in arousal if ever?
Activity: 196
How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
Exchange wouldn't have anything to do with Bitcoin banning i think so you will be able to buy your fiat as far as the exchange list it..What i don't understand is what if the country decide not to let the exchange list their fiat currency. Does that mean the exchange has to comply?

That's the thing, even though arousal did list all of the fiat currencies to be exchange, but what if the country declined the arousal proposal for exchange, because some of the countries don't really see cryptocurrency as a legit one. There are still debates, other countries ban cryptocurrencies to be exchange with their currency so i think that is not arousal's problem anymore if they already proposed to that country to be in their exchange and they decline, well sorry my friend, you need to get out of your country if you want to be on top of the board of cryptocurrency.
promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
So I wrote about the same thing a little earlier. How can they add the Fiat of the country that banned the crypto currency? How will they perform exchange transactions. After all, the exchange is already a banking system. And this means that in some way it will be necessary to find cooperation with banks. How confusing.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yeah I see, even if my country banned bitcoin or the other cryptocurrency, I still can use vpn to bypass the limitations to access this platform.
Yes, in fact, this is a very convenient solution to this problem. I sometimes have to use vpn and this helps a lot when you can not access the right site.
Activity: 602
How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
Exchange wouldn't have anything to do with Bitcoin banning i think so you will be able to buy your fiat as far as the exchange list it..What i don't understand is what if the country decide not to let the exchange list their fiat currency. Does that mean the exchange has to comply?
As far as I know, no country has forbidden bitcoin and another crypt. China and Korea have banned ICO, but there is no crypt. You can safely engage in any business on the Internet and calculate crypt. The problem occurs when you receive a fiat. Platforms like Aurosal should help.
At my country have a law have effective at January 2018 to forbidden creat, using, trading Bitcoin and crypto currency. And yes i think Arousal can help us a bout "how to receive our money as fiat"
If bitcoin banned in your country guys, you  need to buy a premium proxy and you will can use arousal exchange. All in your hands, if you really wanted this.
I dont think so Smiley. you can buy VPS and login to arousal via vps or easier way is you can use some free vpn server only.
Yeah, using VPS and VPN will able you to bypass any website that are banned in your country, thus it will able you to create account. Although it will also risk you if the law are very strict on that policy and you will get caught so you need to be extra careful if you use one of these.
VPS and VPN helps us to create an account without being detected and this is the answer for those people living in a country wherein btc is illegal. I'm lucky that the country where I live in is that btc is legal. My question is how to withdraw their earnings from btc? 
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
If bitcoin banned in your country guys, you  need to buy a premium proxy and you will can use arousal exchange. All in your hands, if you really wanted this.

If bitcoin get banned in a country, I dont think that they are going to bann all foreign exchange services and this is also not possible to search for all of them. Even they do it, there are still free vpn services which still do good job. And there are still other possibilities to trade with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and get paid in USD at the and directly to your bank account.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
As far as I know, no country has forbidden bitcoin and another crypt. China and Korea have banned ICO, but there is no crypt. You can safely engage in any business on the Internet and calculate crypt. The problem occurs when you receive a fiat. Platforms like Aurosal should help.
At my country have a law have effective at January 2018 to forbidden creat, using, trading Bitcoin and crypto currency. And yes i think Arousal can help us a bout "how to receive our money as fiat"
I dont think so Smiley. you can buy VPS and login to arousal via vps or easier way is you can use some free vpn server only.
Yeah, using VPS and VPN will able you to bypass any website that are banned in your country, thus it will able you to create account. Although it will also risk you if the law are very strict on that policy and you will get caught so you need to be extra careful if you use one of these.
It is very interesting how governments want to prohibit the turnover of crypto-currencies, but I think these are meaningless laws. Many browsers already have built-in VPNs and you can easily bypass lockouts.
Activity: 280
Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
What are you talking about? How can the government ban the crypt? You can banish for example this forum but you can not ban a mobile wallet. Use crypt calmly.

A government can ban anything easily, mobile wallets not an exception.
Or at least, it can do such groundwork that it will be nearly impossible to use it.
Activity: 70
I am not sure why they ban bitcoin or cryptocurrency in your country, I think it will be the currency of the future. Your country will be too late to realize that when a lot of countries are already migrating to cryptocurrency.
Having a Global Exchange such as Arousal and accepting fiats and legal tenders is one of the steps that will encourage more people from around the world to invest or trade with cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 112
This Arousal Exchange is getting more productive in the community. Lots of people are attracting to this eye catching exchanger. Arousal Exchange has a many advantages compared to others. Aside from the fact that is accepts all fiat currencies to exchange, it has a advantage in terms of global strategy, with 100% reserve fund guarantee, has a cold wallet, and with a regulation for new issued cryptocurrency. This is very nice and very beneficial to people and users of this exchange. I will continue looking forward to this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think that arousal will try their best to put all the fiat currencies in their exchange but it's a little bit obvious that countries with currencies that are banned with bitcoin or cannot engage with cryptocurrency would not really get any beneficial here in arousal or they can't also trade in arousal because of the ban. But I hope that in my area in asia, there would be more fiat currencies available in arousal exchange because their platform is great and i don't want to miss the opportunity that trading ARS Token with them would be great and phenominal.
All I think is Arousal might just decide to use fait currency that are in general use in the world like dollar or pounds and then some few major ones. So it will make exchange easier and since most country accept major currency, it will solve arousal exchange kick-start till it gain high grounds before it can support the rest of the currencies
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.
Simply because they are not able to profit from it. Unlike every other things that are taxable. This governments are leeches that sucks everything until you go dry.
Well, I totally agree. I think governments as soon as they come up with how to extract taxes from the crypt immediately recognize the crypt.

Sad to say but yes. Even in our country from now. They are planning to put cryptocurrency but they will also put taxes from it. And it's sucks!
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
All details listed with a great plan, thanks for the launch of Arousal.io, It's a great deal to know on basis of the commission fee generated from each traders, traders will be rewarded 20% ARS which is worth at 20% of commission fee. And you allocated 100 Million ARS Tokens. If ARS tokens completed then will you again release???
Activity: 238
Yeah I see, even if my country banned bitcoin or the other cryptocurrency, I still can use vpn to bypass the limitations to access this platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Free vpn is so widely used that makes things interesting when you need to bypass limitations. there is still Psiphon if you are unable use the browser extentions.
Pages:
Jump to: