Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 49. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Exchange without any tax...so whatever you transfer or exchange, there will be tax...so it is a best project without any hesitation
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I like the concept. There is a guarantor that has function as problem solving in the credit problem of the legal tender payment
Activity: 224
Hey guys, i've shown your project to a friend of mine, he said that your Russian WP is nearly unreadable.
Translator was easy-going about his job and it's mostly machine translating
I don't know if Russian market is important for you, but just be aware

Hi buddy,

Appreciate for your kind notice. That's really important for us. We'll take care of it. Best regards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Having there own wallet named cold wallet makes everyone comfortable  to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. Great and nice project..
Activity: 280
Hey guys, i've shown your project to a friend of mine, he said that your Russian WP is nearly unreadable.
Translator was easy-going about his job and it's mostly machine translating
I don't know if Russian market is important for you, but just be aware
Activity: 434
Arousal token will be based under ethereum right?Even it has its own exchange hope this coin can still be stored on Coinomi wallet since it also support erco20 tokens.

You have a point, but I heard that if you will list a coin in coinomi wallet it needs to pay a fee. And the fee is quite high. Maybe dev will think about it after their successful token sale. It will take some time for now.

you hear where if we keep a coin in our wallet, we have to pay. this is important information for all of us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Wow, I can't believed it ,all the capital will be 100% reserved under arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concern. I'm sure that many will get interested on this kind of project.. Good luck..
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Arousal token will be based under ethereum right?Even it has its own exchange hope this coin can still be stored on Coinomi wallet since it also support erco20 tokens.

You have a point, but I heard that if you will list a coin in coinomi wallet it needs to pay a fee. And the fee is quite high. Maybe dev will think about it after their successful token sale. It will take some time for now.
hello dev.

ı am following and interacting with this thread and project some days. I see that you do not have the turkish translation.

If needed, I would like to reserve the turkish translation. Please confirm via PM  so that ı can start with the translation as soon as possible.

my previous works:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24701265
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24035469
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23879408

regards

Hi buddy,

I just PM you.

Best regards
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I saw that your team has the ten percent of your total tokens, may I know if how you are planning to use that tokens?
And you put 65% of your tokens for rewards? Isn't it too much.
I am also the same thing, other ICO distribute bigger amount of tokens to the development team and presale. May we ask whats the reason behind it guys?
I think 65% for rewards is very good. People will actively use coins and not all of them will immediately sell.

That's why a lot of people is anticipating the ICO, it will be great if they will have a lot of events that will give rewards especially in this Christmas Season.

A gift for Christmas would be nice only on the road map is not so fast and I think the growth of the token will only occur when the product is launched.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello dev.

ı am following and interacting with this thread and project some days. I see that you do not have the turkish translation.

If needed, I would like to reserve the turkish translation. Please confirm via PM  so that ı can start with the translation as soon as possible.

my previous works:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24701265
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24035469
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23879408

regards
Activity: 84
Great project that will be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC gives it the ability to confirm Bitcoin trading as a way of transitioning another cryptoconance. This project will be successfu
Activity: 238
Hey Dev I give you my telegram username but you didn't response yet??

Please just wait. I think the developers are making their best to comply with your queries.

OK thanks. I'm just waiting to work with your project. I will give my best to work with you.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I saw that your team has the ten percent of your total tokens, may I know if how you are planning to use that tokens?
I am also the same thing, other ICO distribute bigger amount of tokens to the development team and presale. May we ask whats the reason behind it guys?
I think 65% for rewards is very good. People will actively use coins and not all of them will immediately sell.

That's why a lot of people is anticipating the ICO, it will be great if they will have a lot of events that will give rewards especially in this Christmas Season.

Is an Exchange people will really like to see where this is going...and yeah maybe so kinda special santa gift here might really make some sense
Activity: 70

Activity: 294
We are waiting with impatience, when this project will work, I wonder what it will be this exchange)

Hi there,

The beta version of our exchange will be available from Dec. 12th. Looking forward for the moment.  Grin Grin Grin Arousal.io
Wow this is very soon! It will be possible to see the beta until the end of IСO! This is very good news I think will attract additional investment.
Activity: 364
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
An exchange without barrier that allows you to trade and exchange Bitcoin with altcoins as well as place no limitations on any country's currency is ideal for the decentralized philosophy. Adding the fact that it is peer to peer is the dream of the crypto industry since we have witnessed clogs and high traffic sometimes delaying the automated exchange platform. I think innovations should always factor in the fact that humans can intervene when machines fail.
Blokchain and crypt have a different philosophy and it is very difficult for people to accept it. Currently, there is no decentralized infrastructure based on the blokchain.
Decentralized exchanges must solve this problem.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I am just here waiting for Arousal exchange to launch as soon as possible because that would be great to all the traders from this forum and even external.

Hopefully the volume would build up enough, to be frank there are a couple of exchanges which are better that the "huge" ones but as long as the volume is shit there's not much of a point
Pages:
Jump to: