Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 51. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Existing decentralized exchanges are not very convenient now as an etherdelta. But the etherdelta have a good user security system. Do you have security experts on the team?

Hi there, the account safety is the most critical part for an Exchange. We have two experts from Ukraine that will keep our system safe. Regards
So Arousal project is based in Europe? Is it possible for the dev to make a mobile app of this platform? Since the future of mobile phones are greater and quiet increasing compared to individuals using computers.

Hi there, definitely, it's in our plan.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Tell me please, and on your exchange will be exchange for USD? or just another crypto currency?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
A well developed program... There is a Guarantors who guarantee your transactions so it is trustworthy... I will look forward to this project
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Arousal will be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to be there
The ability to ensure trading in Bitcoin is not limited to the restrictions of any country or region, as a medium of transformation in other cryptocolines and is not limited to any legal tender. It will be a good service and I believe the investor must certainly do this
Activity: 224
"Exchange with no restrictions" Does it mean no limits or minimum amount you'd like to exchange? Hope this feature will not be abused by other people taking advantage in using the exchange for their personal interest, hope you already have enough precautions for this.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Existing decentralized exchanges are not very convenient now as an etherdelta. But the etherdelta have a good user security system. Do you have security experts on the team?

Hi there, the account safety is the most critical part for an Exchange. We have two experts from Ukraine that will keep our system safe. Regards
So Arousal project is based in Europe? Is it possible for the dev to make a mobile app of this platform? Since the future of mobile phones are greater and quiet increasing compared to individuals using computers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
When the serivice is launched. Will the exchange fees be as high as those in the btc market ? My only problem with bitcoin is the high fees . If your Platform offers lower fees that would help me and many other btc users that trade with smaller amounts of satoshi.

I think this will depends on the current value of bitcoin that time. Also the network fees are based on the miners, Maybe Arousal can make a small difference with the transactions fees so that more people will be attracted to join the exchange site.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
There are not many person to person exchanges. Arousal will really serve a large market. Its always good to see ICOs that fill realistic needs.I remember the first exchange I purchased Bitcoin from is a person to person. Do you have an escrow service? And how does one qualify as a Guarantor?

the escrow service are the guarantors -

I dont know all the qualification points but one of them is that the guarantor has to deposite some btc/eth in order to get involved in the system.

But they are going to introduce all the qualification points after the ICO, before the project starts, then the guarantors need also to be trained.
Such a system is complex. I think the team will be such a program that will work without the participation of a person.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
There are not many person to person exchanges. Arousal will really serve a large market. Its always good to see ICOs that fill realistic needs.I remember the first exchange I purchased Bitcoin from is a person to person. Do you have an escrow service? And how does one qualify as a Guarantor?

the escrow service are the guarantors -

I dont know all the qualification points but one of them is that the guarantor has to deposite some btc/eth in order to get involved in the system.

But they are going to introduce all the qualification points after the ICO, before the project starts, then the guarantors need also to be trained.
Activity: 238
Hey Dev I give you my telegram username but you didn't response yet??
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Guarantor can come from all over the world, and they support the payment method in each country where they are. People from any country will be supported to trade in Arousal Exchange, and people will never worry about the category of legal tender.

are you willing to work governments, or you just mean by from all over the world that people can use mastercard or visa on your exchange. I'm looking for answer, because it's unclear to me this point.

Hi buddy, basically we need guarantors from different countries to help dealing with the transaction. Buyer need to pay fiat currency to guarantor first. Some online payment methods is required. For instance, in Korea they have Kakao Pay, in China they have Alipay. Users can ransfer money to guarantor immediately without remittance fee. And some countries have a great bank remittance system like Australia. The money remittance is instantly and free. We'll cooperate with some local institutes to optimize the payment method.

Thank for your replay, it would be much easy for people from certain country and difficult for others who live in country when their government not allow any one spend much money buying services from Foreign websites. Anyway I hope, you will find good local institutes to cooperate with, all over the world.
thanks again for your clear answer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Crypto currency exchange would help many user to conduct many transaction and payment from any cryptocurrencies. And having an OTC market would further the security of the transaction. Good luck to this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
If we have the opportunity to buy your token during the ICO, why did you have to repurchase it from us and destroy it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
By the way what are the options for the bounty? Are there signature campaigns or Reddit campaigns for example?
Activity: 196
Yet, Another impatient day passes, as we all wait for this program to function with full efficiency and potential.
Looking forward to this, and the ICO.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
We are waiting with impatience, when this project will work, I wonder what it will be this exchange)

I think the result will come soon after their ICO and there will be an improvement I think. If they can launch soon their site with exchanges then that's good for the investors and members.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Just checked your website and according to your roadmap decentralization of the token will be first quarter of 2018. When can we start mining?
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
When the serivice is launched. Will the exchange fees be as high as those in the btc market ? My only problem with bitcoin is the high fees . If your Platform offers lower fees that would help me and many other btc users that trade with smaller amounts of satoshi.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
This "trading mining" concept are really intresting, the ARS reward amount  will be based on ARS/BTC exchange rate?

Hi buddy, 30% of the committee will be rewarded to user in the form of ARS.
Thank you for the fast reply. In the trading mining section of the OP are saying 20%. What is the correct value of the commission?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
We are waiting with impatience, when this project will work, I wonder what it will be this exchange)
Pages:
Jump to: