Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 52. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 104
I joined the signature company, where can I see the spreadsheet  list of participans?

Hi, Spreadsheets are already posted in the OP. You need to read it carefully, you mislooked it I guess.
Maybe I also need to join the bounty now as this Project is gaining a lot of interest from most of the members here.
An excellent project, would also gladly join the subscription company, but I have another signature Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
crypto exchange is a crypto currency ico.it is pkace where we have to post and to do that we can get money....so of course replay the podtvand earn the btc....
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I joined the signature company, where can I see the spreadsheet  list of participans?

Hi, Spreadsheets are already posted in the OP. You need to read it carefully, you mislooked it I guess.
Maybe I also need to join the bounty now as this Project is gaining a lot of interest from most of the members here.
Merit: 103
A strong company from Germany and Australia but why is this country chosen for jurisdiction? Romania has lower taxes or Romania officially recognized the Crypto currency ??
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
As they working with the OTC marketing,anyone around the world can exchange their cryptocurrencies without any restrictions... so new era is begun..it is easy for any people now
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
crypto exchange has some exceptional way to heal up and blow your mind..earn money in free time by using the crypto exchange and solve the problm of economy

most people forget the important thing with the crypto trade, I agree if we do not forget our other obligations besides exchange on the market crypto
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A good idea for Cryptoworld's infrastructure.
Crypto exchange is a conspiracy where people can express their feelings toward each other. And funny tpoic they will be paying for that. So do not delay and join the crypto exchange.ico.
Activity: 434
Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the
ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. This would be a good services and I believe investor will surely like this.
Of course it will be the first if it makes its product quickly. Already several projects are available, for example Quolta, Mandarin.
Activity: 602
Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the
ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. This would be a good services and I believe investor will surely like this.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I like the layout of the ANN thread, the images are really easy to understand. The features of this project is really nice Im really sure a lot of investors and trader will encourage to invest and participate in this amazing project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
yes, that's it.  The crypto-world needs something like this what we have already in bitcointalk; escrow agents !  The p2p system and guarantors are going to be the best part of this system. But has also negative parts? Can the guarantors use the system in a bad way? What kind of precautions did you make already to make the system more secure from the part of guarantors?

Guarantors need to deposit some BTC/ETH in Our OTC and that will be the maximum amount the guarantor can guarantee in each transaction. Therefore they cannot run away.

oh yes I understand. In order to be a guarantor they have to give guarantee with their own btc/eth. This security gateway will  attract more investors to join this project. I hope you are gonna make it also in my country able to join this guarantor programm.

Still following the roadmap and studying the whitepaper.

Good luck all Arousal Team.
Activity: 364
Guarantor can come from all over the world, and they support the payment method in each country where they are. People from any country will be supported to trade in Arousal Exchange, and people will never worry about the category of legal tender.

are you willing to work governments, or you just mean by from all over the world that people can use mastercard or visa on your exchange. I'm looking for answer, because it's unclear to me this point.

Hi buddy, basically we need guarantors from different countries to help dealing with the transaction. Buyer need to pay fiat currency to guarantor first. Some online payment methods is required. For instance, in Korea they have Kakao Pay, in China they have Alipay. Users can ransfer money to guarantor immediately without remittance fee. And some countries have a great bank remittance system like Australia. The money remittance is instantly and free. We'll cooperate with some local institutes to optimize the payment method.
Wow! That's great since remittance industry nowadays is increasing most especially in Asian countries. Here in my country remittances are the main payment method. Even though I am living in a small town we have I think five remittances so if arousal has optimized transaction I think a lot of people are going to use Arousal including me of course. Hope you'll be cooperating with our local remittances too in the near future.
Very interesting. I thought you could negotiate with a Visa or Mastercade, but now it's impossible? Already working projects also agree in each country?
Activity: 238
This is a great program. You want to promote this on YouTube??? If you want to promote on YouTube then you can contact with me.

Hi buddy, I just PM you. Regards
Yes I see my telegram username: Rabby637
Give me yours.
Activity: 560
This project is definitely gonna attract alot of businessman and traders all over the world who are constantly worried and concerned about the security assurance on those exchange platforms. Arousal will be their 1st choice of exchange platform in terms of security.
Activity: 70
Guarantor can come from all over the world, and they support the payment method in each country where they are. People from any country will be supported to trade in Arousal Exchange, and people will never worry about the category of legal tender.

are you willing to work governments, or you just mean by from all over the world that people can use mastercard or visa on your exchange. I'm looking for answer, because it's unclear to me this point.

Hi buddy, basically we need guarantors from different countries to help dealing with the transaction. Buyer need to pay fiat currency to guarantor first. Some online payment methods is required. For instance, in Korea they have Kakao Pay, in China they have Alipay. Users can ransfer money to guarantor immediately without remittance fee. And some countries have a great bank remittance system like Australia. The money remittance is instantly and free. We'll cooperate with some local institutes to optimize the payment method.

With this kind of transactions, it should be more secure as well. Having guarantors will attract more businessmen to invest in this project. I hope that there are also available guarantors in our country. Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Project’s idea seems to be noteworthy. But few things remain unclear for me at this point.
Do you have MVP already? How did you solve (or going to) legal issues with crypto transactions? What about SEC compliance?

To add to this one, are you going to ask for Know Your Customer (KYC) documents that most other major exchanges ask for? If so then it's kinda off putting for quite a few people
Activity: 280
Project’s idea seems to be noteworthy. But few things remain unclear for me at this point.
Do you have MVP already? How did you solve (or going to) legal issues with crypto transactions? What about SEC compliance?
Activity: 252
Having a secure exchange is relevant for every cryptocurrency holders and traders,hope this project could sustain its good vision for the safety of every transactions.

That's what we're concerning at. We will try our best to secure the safety of account.
Arousal is good in terms of security i guess and safety would be preferred first. Looking further for the betterment of this project also the concept is quite innovative. Good luck for the project.
Activity: 224
This "trading mining" concept are really intresting, the ARS reward amount  will be based on ARS/BTC exchange rate?
The first time I heard the term "trading mining" this is a very interesting solution. Will the team give more information about this concept?
 Link to white paper does not work, please check.

Thank you for your kind inform. We've corrected it.

Best regards!
Pages:
Jump to: