Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 53. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Wow, another good project since I'm still study on its white paper which I really amazed on its 100% reserve fund guarantee that they will take care all the customers including me of course.
 Soon, Hoping that this project will be developed for there success.. I will looking forward on this project..
Good luck and God bless...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Guarantor can come from all over the world, and they support the payment method in each country where they are. People from any country will be supported to trade in Arousal Exchange, and people will never worry about the category of legal tender.

are you willing to work governments, or you just mean by from all over the world that people can use mastercard or visa on your exchange. I'm looking for answer, because it's unclear to me this point.

Hi buddy, basically we need guarantors from different countries to help dealing with the transaction. Buyer need to pay fiat currency to guarantor first. Some online payment methods is required. For instance, in Korea they have Kakao Pay, in China they have Alipay. Users can ransfer money to guarantor immediately without remittance fee. And some countries have a great bank remittance system like Australia. The money remittance is instantly and free. We'll cooperate with some local institutes to optimize the payment method.
Wow! That's great since remittance industry nowadays is increasing most especially in Asian countries. Here in my country remittances are the main payment method. Even though I am living in a small town we have I think five remittances so if arousal has optimized transaction I think a lot of people are going to use Arousal including me of course. Hope you'll be cooperating with our local remittances too in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This "trading mining" concept are really intresting, the ARS reward amount  will be based on ARS/BTC exchange rate?
The first time I heard the term "trading mining" this is a very interesting solution. Will the team give more information about this concept?
 Link to white paper does not work, please check.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Having a secure exchange is relevant for every cryptocurrency holders and traders,hope this project could sustain its good vision for the safety of every transactions.

That's what we're concerning at. We will try our best to secure the safety of account.
Guarantor can come from all over the world, and they support the payment method in each country where they are. People from any country will be supported to trade in Arousal Exchange, and people will never worry about the category of legal tender.

are you willing to work governments, or you just mean by from all over the world that people can use mastercard or visa on your exchange. I'm looking for answer, because it's unclear to me this point.

Hi buddy, basically we need guarantors from different countries to help dealing with the transaction. Buyer need to pay fiat currency to guarantor first. Some online payment methods is required. For instance, in Korea they have Kakao Pay, in China they have Alipay. Users can ransfer money to guarantor immediately without remittance fee. And some countries have a great bank remittance system like Australia. The money remittance is instantly and free. We'll cooperate with some local institutes to optimize the payment method.
This "trading mining" concept are really intresting, the ARS reward amount  will be based on ARS/BTC exchange rate?

Hi buddy, 30% of the committee will be rewarded to user in the form of ARS.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Good Project guys please why is there no arabic translation here or can we just reserve it or is already been taken care of?.......I wish you all the best in your job guys
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Interesting project I havent seen ICO dealing with this subject. Ill wait for the exchange to see how it will be taken from the crowd. Keep it up
I also feeling the same bud for this project. I pretty positive about this project and hope it will blast off to the moon after the ICO launch.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I like the person to person concept of the Arousal platform. It's always good dealing with people than with bots.

Another thing I like about the Arousal exchange is that we can trade with fiat.
A great idea to trade with Fiat, but there will be no violation of the already existing laws?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I like your ideas like trading mining, and a discount for commission fee, second is really good, get rewards from users exchanges when holding tokens!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Can I ask if 0 confirmation is really possible in every transactions?
I am really curious about it because if it is really possible then why the bitcoin devs didn't apply it until now?

Hi buddy,

'0 confirmation' have been realized when transferring coins between our OTC and exchange. So there is no time to waste. Regards

What does the unique of '0 confirmation' is? Bitcoin needs up to 3-6 confirmation to think that the transaction is valid on the blockchain.
Activity: 196
This is a great program, transaction are simple,compact and secured,and are safe for traders.
And it is worldwide there BTC and Ethereum will work smoothly.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Good to see that there will be a new exchange to be launched soon. Hope to see this site as one of the famous exchange in the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Do you mean that you will support all fiat currencies from all over the world such that me sitting here in Ghana can trade without any hindrances?That sounds pretty ambitious to me if that's what you meant.I tried to understand that but may need further explanation from you.
Activity: 238
very nice project! this project is only exchange for Ethereum or can be in Bitxoin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Interesting project I havent seen ICO dealing with this subject. Ill wait for the exchange to see how it will be taken from the crowd. Keep it up
So this will be an all in one platform to offer safer transactions all over the world and the guarantor serves as an escrow. Am I right? For me this is good because the idea of ensuring traders into safety is a big deal when it comes to investment. I will also keep an eye on this project.

That's right buddy, guarantor could able to secure the transactions. And guarantor also need to deposit a certain number of BTC/ETH.  Grin
The exchange will not be responsible? Will the buyer and the seller communicate with each other?
P2P i see.

Buyer and seller don't need to communicate with each other. They just need to order/sell on the OTC. And guarantor will complete the transaction process for them. Regards
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
crypto exchange is a plot where people do all the exchengesvand disscuss there feelings to each other.and the funny tpoic is they will get payment for that.. so dont be late and join in crypto exchange.ico.
Pages:
Jump to: