Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 54. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
A good idea for the infrastructure of cryptoworld, is it necessary to pay for adding a token to the exchange?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Arousal is a Global exchange allows people to trade with Bitcoin,Ethereum,ALT coins...so people who are working with this coin,can be beneficial to them...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Arousal first accepted the Exchange + OTC mode to accept all legal tenders. Guarantee process was also included in the OTIS trade to secure the transaction. In the future, we have both centralized exchange and decentralized exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
ICO will be launched from Dec.12 to the end of December! Only ETH will be accepted at this stage. hopefully give a lot of keutungan for us and also bounty owner. we all have to support until ico ends. Good luck.
Activity: 238
looks like a good project! we all are waiting for this project to be launched. Hope this will success
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hmm, what an interesting project, there is white paper in different languages, which is very affordable! I hope the ISO will be successful, Good luck!
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Hi Dev, I'm newbie with this kind of Project. I just want to know if it's safe to transact even if it's "Zero Confirm"? Or a zero confirm is just a term that already uses in trading industry? I read that it's like poloniex and bittrex? Thanks for answering.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
So this will be an all in one platform to offer safer transactions all over the world and the guarantor serves as an escrow. Am I right? For me this is good because the idea of ensuring traders into safety is a big deal when it comes to investment. I will also keep an eye on this project.

That's right buddy, guarantor could able to secure the transactions. And guarantor also need to deposit a certain number of BTC/ETH.  Grin
The exchange will not be responsible? Will the buyer and the seller communicate with each other?
P2P i see.
Activity: 224
The project is very interesting. What is the difference between Arousal exchange and other exchanges?

Hi there,

Arousal first adopted Exchange + OTC mode to accept all legal tenders. Guarantor mechanism also included in OTC trading to secure transactions. In the future, we'll have both centralised exchange and decentralised exchange. Cheesy Cheesy
Very sorry if my question bothered you. I do not know about OTC trading, centralised exchange and decentralized exchange. Can you explain me?

OTC means over the counter. It's the form of P2P trading.
Can I ask if 0 confirmation is really possible in every transactions?
I am really curious about it because if it is really possible then why the bitcoin devs didn't apply it until now?

Hi buddy,

'0 confirmation' have been realized when transferring coins between our OTC and exchange. So there is no time to waste. Regards
This is such a good project, however I am having a hard time registering in your site. Is this available on all countries?

Hi there,

The website will be updated on Dec.12th. Our exchange is available for every country
I want to know when ICO starts and ends? ANN and bounty of VietNam I can not access.

Hi buddy,

The translator for Vietnam version cannot able to deliver the work. Apologise for that.

Regards
So this will be an all in one platform to offer safer transactions all over the world and the guarantor serves as an escrow. Am I right? For me this is good because the idea of ensuring traders into safety is a big deal when it comes to investment. I will also keep an eye on this project.

That's right buddy, guarantor could able to secure the transactions. And guarantor also need to deposit a certain number of BTC/ETH.  Grin
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is a great program. You want to promote this on YouTube??? If you want to promote on YouTube then you can contact with me.

Hi buddy, I just PM you. Regards
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
You are interested in the distribution of tokens. Why do not you want to sell most of the tokens to ICO?
Activity: 602
Another exchanger which helps minimize the transaction and  have a safe otc. This project is really nice and hoping to have a great success. Having a great team mean have a positive result which mostly what an investor is looking for.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
sound good. we will need thing like this, we are having difficulty when it comes to buying btc, and Arousal Exchange look like a good solution.
Activity: 364
Unfortunately, at present there are no stock exchanges with convenient conclusions. I hope developed will do it.
Where can I see the results of fees for Pre-ICO? The exchange is very promising.

Hi there,

The Pre-ICO and ICO stage are combined together. The price will be 1 ARS=0.15 USD. The exact price of ARS in ETH will be announced at Dec.11th. Please join our telegram group for more information. https://t.me/arousalex

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: