Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 6. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
hi, would be great you add any photoes infographics to ANN so it will take more attantion and more users join to your project it will look like more profetional.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Joined the airdrop Grin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
Nice also this project, for who likes to tourism to Bali more easy..can making a booking tickets hotel and as.. this project good for tourism bali more widespread ini world, for like a tourist please visit the website.. this project will surely be successful, has the prospect of a nice
Activity: 31
-------AIRDROP TEMPORARY CLOSED FOR AUDIT-----------

Soon We will Announce the Spreasheet here

So, Stay Tune on this THREAD

Thank You for Your Participating and Support

-admin BALI Coin-

Hi alexbirru would be interesting to check out the travel company you are running. Is that an online business?

Now we're prepare for App (Android 1st)..the name is TravelKita, you can download now, but it still on progress for Launch...it still built in and integrated with our merchant,  we guarantee it will be ready on January 1st, 2018

We hope for support and vote for us to become a favorite crypto on market and demand

We're already on TOP ICO LIST.. http://topicolist.com/ico/bali-coin

brand new
Activity: 0
 I can see this project mooning above every amongst others. Keep the good work up,
i like it !!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
-------AIRDROP TEMPORARY CLOSED FOR AUDIT-----------

Soon We will Announce the Spreasheet here

-admin BALI Coin-

Hi alexbirru would be interesting to check out the travel company you are running. Is that an online business?
Activity: 231
Merit: 150
Everyone seems very optimistic about this project. Well, I have reservations.

According to statistics in the wp, 60% tourists are from Asia. Alipay (Alibaba's biggest asset) as a dominant mobile payment system in China has entered many asian countries like Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and so on. They are expanding their business to US, European countries (Flat exchange rate, cash back promotion even). Samsung Pay from Korea is making every effort to establish itself in the market. It's only a matter of time that these two entering into Bali. Bloomberg has an article recently titled as "Like Bali? Indonesia Wants to Create 10 of Them to Draw Chinese Tourists".

You could argue you Bali Coin can target on tourists from other places. Still, it will has difficulties maintain its place in the market when giants come.

Interesting info and analysis you brought up so quickly. Thanks for sharing with us these interesting insights!
-------AIRDROP ROUND  #1 CLOSED-----------

-admin BALI Coin-
Activity: 97
Joined Airdrop and Telegram/Twitter campaign.
Good job for Dev and Team.
Activity: 38
Good project for tourisme will be easy his holiday
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
And where I can pay with Balicoin? Do the hotels and bars and restaurants accept it already? Do you have a live product?

We already Own a Travel Company and ready to integrated with BALI coin payment, you can start flight booking and hotel reservations from our website and android application (ios still in development,after ICO finished) also we use e-Money Card from Local Bank as a payment gateway for offline merchants that not yet accepting Bali coin.

Wow that is great! Can you please share the name of the company or a link to it so we can also have a look and check it out?
Activity: 742
To much suplay coin, Hope Dev burn 30% from total suplay and price can increase,
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
i can't find my wallet in the spreadsheet, ...

any solution?
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
lol i found a lot of coin based on 'Bali' or something like that,
but they do not have relation with it,or some of them came from indonesian but they're not in bali but in other areas.
also are you guys sure about this project ?
Indonesian Bank banned their people to use Bitcoin in their real life,
how about this coin ? do your own research before investing but i recommend to not invest your money into it.
i believe 100% it'll be another shit project,
just look at their ann design i can tell they can not hire an expert,
Activity: 59
wow a great project and a very useful token!and it helps the tourism industry!an awesome idea!!and it will help a lots to economy!!
Activity: 168
Nice! Good luck to your project it is a great one!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
To some of us that have applied for Bali Airdrop, I wish to confirm if the 10,000 Airdrop participants had completed? If it had, when is the tokens distribution starting and when are you releasing the spreadsheet for applicants to check their status before the normal ICO as bounties application is on going? Or moreso, is the Airdrop application still available?

It still available untill the end of November, the numbe of participants just hits 4K...you can contribute or airdrops

I'm very happy to hear this good project, I'm Balinese people, so I'm very proud with the founder and develover. I will always support this project because this will make easy paymet for our torism area like in Bali. I hope this project fast grow up and to be greatest project in the world! Keep strong Bali Coin!

We'll work hard to built the eco-system around BALI and other place, i think you should get involved on this project..because BALI is your homeland, we need more Team member to participate in eco-system built and maintain...we will be pleased to welcome you as a team.. Thank you Sudhik

alexbirru do you have personally any ties to Bali or some experience with the country? You will definitely need people familiar with the area on your team to get adoption going if that is really your plan.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
i post this post without being applied for twitter campaign .... maybe in future will be
airdrop is okay, but indeed why you want us to telegram, i have no phone and thus no trm
so i am brenderson as user name on telegram service, as virtual entity, because i can not sign up to tgm...!
thanks for lovely site and lovely island
To some of us that have applied for Bali Airdrop, I wish to confirm if the 10,000 Airdrop participants had completed? If it had, when is the tokens distribution starting and when are you releasing the spreadsheet for applicants to check their status before the normal ICO as bounties application is on going? Or moreso, is the Airdrop application still available?

It still available untill the end of November, the numbe of participants just hits 4K...you can contribute or airdrops

I'm very happy to hear this good project, I'm Balinese people, so I'm very proud with the founder and develover. I will always support this project because this will make easy paymet for our torism area like in Bali. I hope this project fast grow up and to be greatest project in the world! Keep strong Bali Coin!

We'll work hard to built the eco-system around BALI and other place, i think you should get involved on this project..because BALI is your homeland, we need more Team member to participate in eco-system built and maintain...we will be pleased to welcome you as a team.. Thank you Sudhik
Pages:
Jump to: