Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 5. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
this is a scam, i got nothing from this project

Maybe you didn't filled our form like we inform, we will check for your username here in BCT and also other jobs to do list...
We already send airdrops to 3.000 ETH wallet address that comes in..don;t worry, we still open for 2nd Round airdrops
Check this Testimony Post below

bali coin received. thanks for airdrop

Maybe you can contact the username, we didn't have any connection with him/her...ask yourself, Thank you

Activity: 29
At first sight, the Asian team received a lot of attention from the community
I hope this coin will promote the development of the travel industry when combining mobile payments
Activity: 191
Merit: 102
joined airdrop 2 , thanks,
I heard that Bali Coin will cooperate with Gojek, is it true?
if true then Bali Coin will be very useful for the people of Indonesia, especially in the existing area of ​​Gojek.

Yupe, we also try to co-operated with UBER also (next demanding), Grab and Car Rental in BALI and All Over the World

Hopefully this projects will become the Leading Integrated Tourims Industry
Thank you for your support and participate

Airdrops Round 2, Already Opened...You can check out here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2496385

very nice project and have to work hard for getting success and I have already joined you

Yes, Of course we will Do Our Best to make our promise and goals to become Reality
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
I heard that Bali Coin will cooperate with Gojek, is it true?
if true then Bali Coin will be very useful for the people of Indonesia, especially in the existing area of ​​Gojek.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Join Round 2, I hope the long-term project
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
bali coin received. thanks for airdrop
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
Good project, I'll be waiting for another project of Indonesian touring place Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Bali coin using the name of the tourist area of Bali is very famous as a tourist spot in the world. I think it will be successful to see many tourists visiting Bali.
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Where is the link for avatar & signature campaign ?,
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!

AIRDROP ROUND #2 OPENED

Valid From Dec 3rd, 2017 - Dec 8th, 2017

Form : http://eepurl.com/dcFaVP

Qualification :

Only Input your Data AFTER you Complete All Task Above
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this is a scam, i got nothing from this project
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
where detail bounty program sir ?
Hi, I just receiveD 20 BALI! What are the current prices? Will Etherdelta add BALI?

We're Now open for ICO..but we already listed on Etherdelta..please be patient if you want to trade Bali coin...wait until January 2018
Thank you for your participation...
-admin Bali coin-

To much suplay coin, Hope Dev burn 30% from total suplay and price can increase,

We consider it as a good input and we look forward for all to give us some advice. Thank you

Activity: 294
Very cool project!
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Hi, I just receiveD 20 BALI! What are the current prices? Will Etherdelta add BALI?
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
-------AIRDROP TEMPORARY CLOSED FOR AUDIT-----------

Soon We will Announce the Spreasheet here

So, Stay Tune on this THREAD

Thank You for Your Participating and Support

-admin BALI Coin-

Hi alexbirru would be interesting to check out the travel company you are running. Is that an online business?

Now we're prepare for App (Android 1st)..the name is TravelKita, you can download now, but it still on progress for Launch...it still built in and integrated with our merchant,  we guarantee it will be ready on January 1st, 2018

We hope for support and vote for us to become a favorite crypto on market and demand

We're already on TOP ICO LIST.. http://topicolist.com/ico/bali-coin

It's not a running business yet but you are about to get it going? It would help to put everything into a better perspective.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Goodjob.

Keep cares the good names of Bali in the eyes of the worlds peoples with your dedication and professionalism to this project.
And make a legally proof.

Regards
Bigbrotherbit

Activity: 231
Merit: 150
hi, would be great you add any photoes infographics to ANN so it will take more attantion and more users join to your project it will look like more profetional.

It could need an overhaul I agree and it would help attract more people for sure. Looks slightly amateurish now.
Pages:
Jump to: