Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 8. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
Bali is a great place! very interesting concept!  if it works should look into bringing it to Hawaii!
Activity: 308
Yeah this is a good program , be cool and i hope be succes for the future , thanks team i support you
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
The tourist business is one of the largest businesses in the world. Our coin has a great future.

Pretty this reasoning you are going for here. Coin with potential purpose - large market - great future!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Wow bali from Indonesia Shocked
I like this project, I support this project..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The tourist business is one of the largest businesses in the world. Our coin has a great future.
Activity: 14
Good luck with the project dev, looking forward to a token with decent structure and future proof.
Activity: 36
Hii joined the airdrop
Activity: 27
Wow so interesting project....would love to promote it....
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Very interesting project using interesting tourism object in the world. Bali coin will be success in the future. Its make tourism industry growing fast.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain
 Very interesting idea, good team of professionals!
Activity: 626
token of indonesia or not?
Activity: 322
an ambitious project, the idea is good, if the truth is implemented in the tourism system, in hospitals as promised, success is possible.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
Very good coin name. the name of Indonesia, especially the island of Bali. I joined the airdrop.
Activity: 19
Hopefully this coin translates into success ... Bali is a great tourist destination ... Coin future should be very promising
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
This tread is full of newbie accounts that chase post to raise Rank
Activity: 27
Activity: 8
this is good IOC. i hope it will succecfull
Activity: 617
A folk told me that this airdrop, can be the biggest airdrop in history? I think people these days are funny. Grin
Activity: 43
Joined the airdrop.

Hey dev, i want to live in Bali!  Grin
Activity: 8
Glad to know this project.

Hope in the future,  i bought and hold it in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: