Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 9. (Read 11654 times)

XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I want to live on bali

Then better get rich with Bali coin! Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Joined the airdrop. Thank you. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 758
The project looks cool, distribution to 10000 people too! But why only 200k tokens? What is the price expectation for each token? There is enough supply and a thin airdrop! Is it impossible to increase the generosity of the airdrop and decrease the bounty?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Tidex: Coming soon
Cryptopia: Coming soon
CoinExchange: Coming soon
HitBTC: Coming soon
Bittrex: Coming soon

When it ready
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Joined the airdrop. Thank you. Hope this project will be successful and no corruption attempt.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Sounds very promising.
Tourism is a huge industry and matter of time someone entered this market.
I am very excited about this project and will be following it very closely.
You can count me in Dev ! Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Looking at the ERC20 Tokens, there are a lot of them, have to be doing something really strong to stand out from the crowd, in this as i just love Bali Smiley
Activity: 31
Training is not bad, a lot of tokens, information posted in a social network, but it would be nice to make a bounty program. The link to the site, but it is not working yet.

bounty will start during ICO, which is on Dec 1st

Check your website dev, it is down or is it not ready to launch? Looking at its name Bali which is a popular island from Indonesia, seems that it will bring more tourist to come to Bali. I'm not so sure, but I heard that Indonesian Government is not really supporting the existence of crypto especially for payment purpose. How would you deal with it? 

website is online please makesure you got the right url https://balicoin.io ,

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/balicoin.io.html

joined.. thanks Dev!..
Bali from Indonesian ??

yes, mostly, but some team member are in USA,Australia,Malaysia and Philipine

Check your website dev, it is down or is it not ready to launch? Looking at its name Bali which is a popular island from Indonesia, seems that it will bring more tourist to come to Bali. I'm not so sure, but I heard that Indonesian Government is not really supporting the existence of crypto especially for payment purpose. How would you deal with it? 
Im an indonesian, theyre not unwilling to support it, they just havent took any action about/for crypto.
But your question wont be answered here, the dev just open this thread and leave it.

sorry for late reply, we're mostly answering in telegram group

and for government issue, the rule about cryptocurency is not done yet, and they are categorize as commodity that you can own, buy and sell, just like gold, but you should not directly use them as payment, you must convert them to national currency first (IDR), for this solution (if there be a problem) we've already create a e-money card from mandiri bank (indonesian government owned bank), and you can convert BALI to RUPIAH and topup to this eMoney card to make payment on merchant, toll , parking and etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
hope i signed up for the airdrop correctly did all the steps and follows :S
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
This is a big ease for a traveller since the coin will be paid directly to the recipient. Good luck on this.
Activity: 11
 Smiley joined  Smiley
A good project with a promising direction in tourism and travel.
Activity: 55
joined airdrop. Thanks!
Activity: 45
An interesting project, I would like to know if there will be rewards, I already joined the airdrop, thanks
Activity: 434
This is such a great project in that the tourism industry is a big market and early investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I want to live on bali
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Is the dev even answering questions here?
i think the dev is not online. But you can contact them in telegram, twitter and fb.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
This seems to be a great project. I'm glad to participate and support on your project. Hope it beome successful in the future
XG
Activity: 286
Bali can need some developments towards cryptocurrency!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Is the dev even answering questions here?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Im an indonesian, theyre not unwilling to support it, they just havent took any action about/for crypto.
But your question wont be answered here, the dev just open this thread and leave it.
Pages:
Jump to: