Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 7. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Isn't Bali on of the tourist destination? The coin that can be used for Travel and Tourism will certainly make it's place in Crypto world because this is one industry that has lot of potential when it comes to spending money and what more can be asked than to bridge the gap between tourism and crypto world. certainly looking forward to this project.

Have a wonderful day.

All the best Bali team.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Nice project you got here. Bali is a well known place for holiday and the mission is simple, created to be used as a mean of payment in the tourism industry, for example for hotel bookings, ticket reservations, car rentals and other tourism facilities. I always wanted to go to Bali for holiday. Maybe this coin can earns me a ticket there. I totally go for this. You got me on this one. Good luck dev. Joined airdrop

thanks for support and for all replies, it make us more confidence to go straight to our Road Map, of course we're welcome to all members and participants on BALI COIN projects and about all the facilities on BALI Island, we guarantee you will get your "Dream Vacation", because we have some team member that expert in that field...Welcome to BALI COIN eco-system, Welcome to BALI Island...-admin-

Where are the developers actively answering questions? Here? Telegram?

Actually dev active on Telegram, traffic so high and interested on BALI Coin project increase daily...also here on this thread...but we try to maintain our activities here on this thread, just stay tune and be patient or join our telegram here https://t.me/joinchat/CdUpoBDN10siPVeKzXFTdQ

token of indonesia or not?

Yes...100% created from Indonesia all team members also from Indonesia, but some of them live in US,Autralia, Malaysia, Philipine and still wait from Dubay,UEA and Europe to confirm as our team member ....BALI's Truly Indonesia

Hey alexbirru are you a member of the team? Why did you actually choose Bali is there a specific reason for that?
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
To some of us that have applied for Bali Airdrop, I wish to confirm if the 10,000 Airdrop participants had completed? If it had, when is the tokens distribution starting and when are you releasing the spreadsheet for applicants to check their status before the normal ICO as bounties application is on going? Or moreso, is the Airdrop application still available?
Activity: 630
Merit: 254
wow BALI is the most beautifull island on my country, im fully support this project. i hope someday i can livin on there.  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Bali, beautyfull island in Indonesia. as an Indonesian I support project and token bali coin. good luck dev
Activity: 40
Bali wonderfull island in indonesia...
Join ico and i hope this project will be success...
I hope Bali coin will go to the moon ... Cause everybody know Bali ... Indonesian wonderfull island..
And bali have a good Toursim Industry
Activity: 165
i will support token from indonesia Go Go Go  Grin
waiting a bounty Sir Smiley
Activity: 70
 Grin Grin ;Dgood idea. good luck in promoting the project. I participate in airdrop
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
I'm very happy to hear this good project, I'm Balinese people, so I'm very proud with the founder and develover. I will always support this project because this will make easy paymet for our torism area like in Bali. I hope this project fast grow up and to be greatest project in the world! Keep strong Bali Coin!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I am very happy finally there is also project cryptocurency coming from Indonesia, hopefully can compete with project from other country
supportfull this project
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
So what do you know. Here is my reply. Hope you wont get too many spamy replies
Activity: 31
And where I can pay with Balicoin? Do the hotels and bars and restaurants accept it already? Do you have a live product?

We already Own a Travel Company and ready to integrated with BALI coin payment, you can start flight booking and hotel reservations from our website and android application (ios still in development,after ICO finished) also we use e-Money Card from Local Bank as a payment gateway for offline merchants that not yet accepting Bali coin.
Activity: 41
And where I can pay with Balicoin? Do the hotels and bars and restaurants accept it already? Do you have a live product?
Activity: 31
Nice project you got here. Bali is a well known place for holiday and the mission is simple, created to be used as a mean of payment in the tourism industry, for example for hotel bookings, ticket reservations, car rentals and other tourism facilities. I always wanted to go to Bali for holiday. Maybe this coin can earns me a ticket there. I totally go for this. You got me on this one. Good luck dev. Joined airdrop

thanks for support and for all replies, it make us more confidence to go straight to our Road Map, of course we're welcome to all members and participants on BALI COIN projects and about all the facilities on BALI Island, we guarantee you will get your "Dream Vacation", because we have some team member that expert in that field...Welcome to BALI COIN eco-system, Welcome to BALI Island...-admin-

Actually dev active on Telegram, traffic so high and interested on BALI Coin project increase daily...also here on this thread...but we try to maintain our activities here on this thread, just stay tune and be patient or join our telegram here https://t.me/joinchat/CdUpoBDN10siPVeKzXFTdQ

token of indonesia or not?

Yes...100% created from Indonesia all team members also from Indonesia, but some of them live in US,Autralia, Malaysia, Philipine and still wait from Dubay,UEA and Europe to confirm as our team member ....BALI's Truly Indonesia
Activity: 364
Good project. Wish you success
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
What is Project form Indonesia ?

yeah bali, indonesia
Activity: 70
Just joined the Airdrop...Glad ive joined although im a bit late....hoping i could get Bali Coins
Good Luck Admin Deve
Activity: 99
What is Project form Indonesia ?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Pages:
Jump to: