Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 4. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Very good, this is very helpful for tourists

I doubt if it will be really useful and helpful for tourist especially because it will be used at Bali which is located in Indonesia. A country where there is a restriction of the use of cryptocurrency as payment method. There is also a rumor that their Governor of Bank Indonesia is going to prohibit the bitcoin transactions and other digital currencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very attractive Ayrdrop! I'll join the ship!
Activity: 379
Merit: 105
It looks like something intresting! Joined to airdrop with pleasure!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Joined the air drop, but honestly the developer, I think you abuse a number of checks of my data through social networks. I not so much free time people to support all of them. This time I'm not a member of instagram, but if this gets me removed from the list of participants, it will not be correct.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
original coins from Indonesia, made by the nation, continue to succeed in getting stronger for balicoin. Good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Thanky u devs, Coins are in my Wallet. Wish u all the best
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Very good, this is very helpful for tourists
Activity: 47
wah saya suka, saya suka
Activity: 362
Great project, good luck dev!
Activity: 33
This project will be of great help for all the travellers. Heading to so many transactions with ease and safety is really what could make this project boost to its highest potential. Good work team!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
A tourism based digital currency to be used on paying hotels and any other related to travels. Love this coin, a lot of people will benifit in this kind of project. Very interesting one and must support this. I'd love to be part of your growing community.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Tourism based crypto seems like a great idea, spreading the word will be a huge part of trying to expand the acceptance though.
Activity: 56
I really so proud of indonesian as part of Bali Island. I'm very supporting BaliCoin, Because This Project will show, indonesian developer can make a good project the in the world. Especially about your Vision and Mission to make this coin to tourism industry. Goodluck for our project, I wil join with Bounty Campaign to spread this coin to the others. Godspeed!
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
I really dream to go to the island of Bali, because there is very beautiful scenery, hopefully this project is successful for the future and the more advanced, this is a good project
Activity: 100
I joined airdrop
Activity: 842
hi dev i have made thread bali coin in https://forumbitcoin.co.id/
Indonesia translated But I still have trouble reporting my work

please check;
https://forumbitcoin.co.id/threads/bali-coin-mimpin-kripto-ke-industri-pariwisata.42008/

and give your opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
at the beginning i thought this is a another etherium based token with less value.but i realise the important if this project later.how ever i started my own reaserch about this project before invest
good luck team
Activity: 182
I can't wait to join this project pretty awesome,i like the entire project the community very impressive,a enthusiast team member and informative  very professional,i beleive this project will be sooner on top of the list of all successor.Good Job Dev!
Activity: 223
Pages:
Jump to: