Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 2. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
Proof of Authentication
BitcoinTalk Username : sfr2017
BitcoinTalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sfr2017-1163545
Telegram Username : @benchef017
ETH Address : 0x7f737569526f43d7B5CEd06403F4fBb3B14BbdE3
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Proof of Authentication
BitcoinTalk Username : howlong3098
BitcoinTalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/howlong3098-1328100
Telegram Username : @tranminhviet
ETH Address : 0x621514b389f0c815bddf557d7b68aa2b2dac9157
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Proof of Authentication
BitcoinTalk Username : sikandar8115
BitcoinTalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sikandar8115-1458644
Telegram Username : @dropil8115
ETH Address : 0x0B9a6ca8BC2459Ac8A4082919969c2321f9076bC
Activity: 29
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 100
Proof of Authentication
BitcoinTalk Username : lavanyaprasad
BitcoinTalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lavanyaprasad-1726415
Telegram Username : @appusai
Twitter username : @aparnapeteti
ETH Address : 0x7dB1A11E568901946E15e8d81485483357044804
Activity: 10
ya, sorry to say, the website tridentgroup. io is not renewed either...

funny that an admin popped up telling people not to spam the chat in telegram tho ...

i sold it and got the rest of my money in ETC instead
Activity: 40
Full scam. Consider that you have all lost your investment.
Activity: 36
Trident group is pumping hard right now with more than 250% gain in the market. I believe it is still going to do much more than that when it hits the biggest gainers list of coinmarketcap. The supply is super low, likewise the  volume. There is a potential for it to do 1000%+ in this pump

500% now, cant find a reason to this pump tho. Seems like the team has left the coin.
This could be a test to see if TRDT can be self sustaining. Though there is no volume now anyway but the holders are still holding

Well didnt matter it's back down
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Trident group is pumping hard right now with more than 250% gain in the market. I believe it is still going to do much more than that when it hits the biggest gainers list of coinmarketcap. The supply is super low, likewise the  volume. There is a potential for it to do 1000%+ in this pump

500% now, cant find a reason to this pump tho. Seems like the team has left the coin.
This could be a test to see if TRDT can be self sustaining. Though there is no volume now anyway but the holders are still holding
Activity: 36

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 476
Is there still airdrop or bounty campaign for Trident? This thread has been created since 2017 and it is still strong and very active. It only means that it is getting better and better each day. It is going to be stable and alive just like the famous cryptos in top 100. So just in case their airdrop and bounty campaign still up, i will not hesitate to participate.
Activity: 532
I have read your WhitePaper and found it very clear and you can see it has been written by intelligent people.

If everything that is written, comes true, then a very bright future of Trident and TRDT is ahead of us!

My advice to you all is to read it too Smiley

https://www.tridentgroup.io/white-paper/
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
Great project you other peeps should check this out!  I signed up for the airdrop from the airdrop alert website, which actually has a pretty decent list of recent and past airdrops that you can sign up for or see historical data on.  That is the site I suggest at least, they have a telegram group as well.  But yeah Trident has promise....
Activity: 73
I'm wondering if this token can be paid anonymously? Is he in the Ethereum Anonymizer?
Activity: 182
when there's news on the exchange?
Activity: 61
We are pleased to announce the TRDT is trading at an increase of 116% over the course of the past 24 hours with volume steadily increasing along side it! #WeHaveLiftOff
Pages:
Jump to: