Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 3. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
1st exchange already done based on your pre-roadmap. I hope you can release the planned app soon and also consider listing in binance.

Hello,

A Binance listing is a future goal of ours, but may take an extensive period of time. At the moment, we are focusing our efforts mainly into finalization of the core dev team, marketing, and working on an alpha test version of Trident Pay.

So, we can all hope to see Trident Group on Binance, but not for a few months at least.

- The Trident Group Team

nice. i will keep buying and hodl TRDT. keep it up dev team

with that low supply, i think price is very cheap right now. but i will wait a bit longer to buy, as long as airdrop not finished, it will drop under 1000 sat....200 sat maybe.....
Activity: 131
1st exchange already done based on your pre-roadmap. I hope you can release the planned app soon and also consider listing in binance.

Hello,

A Binance listing is a future goal of ours, but may take an extensive period of time. At the moment, we are focusing our efforts mainly into finalization of the core dev team, marketing, and working on an alpha test version of Trident Pay.

So, we can all hope to see Trident Group on Binance, but not for a few months at least.

- The Trident Group Team

nice. i will keep buying and hodl TRDT. keep it up dev team
Activity: 61

Hello,

- The Trident Group Team
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Trident Group is on the top 30 of our AI based plattform, due to its upside probability of 53.98% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 486
good news!! I still keep my tokens and I hope that soon on the moon
I do not think that the price will be the same
Activity: 40

if at such a rate, then in 10 years probably. need a listing on the BINANCE exchange for a flight to the moon. And BINANCE is unlikely to include TRDT in the listing.
Activity: 148
Activity: 40
whether this token cost more than $ 10? if so, what are the breakouts. and most importantly, when you plan to be listed on BINANCE?
Activity: 2
TRDT has been listed on CoinExchange!!! Great stuff
Activity: 294
Hi, dev!
The latest news on Twitter on February 15. Do you have news about the project? How is the development of "Trident Pay" going?
Activity: 148
any more airdrop ?
most likely the project is dead dev no longer does it
Activity: 116
Activity: 486
I am really glad to see trident being listed on a MAJOR exchange. People are really underestimating altcoins potentials at the moment. I do think we needed a breather and people needed to take a step back and consider regulations and pulling out of scams. Especially the token world seems to have some serious issues it needs to address before we can see the next big pump. I think even the scammers are starting to get worried that they will not be able to pull off the incredible feats they were able to pull off in 2017.
give a link to MAJOR exchange I can not find such a stock exchange
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I am really glad to see trident being listed on a MAJOR exchange. People are really underestimating altcoins potentials at the moment. I do think we needed a breather and people needed to take a step back and consider regulations and pulling out of scams. Especially the token world seems to have some serious issues it needs to address before we can see the next big pump. I think even the scammers are starting to get worried that they will not be able to pull off the incredible feats they were able to pull off in 2017.
Hello I need to know is there more airdrops coming?

There will be announcements regarding future community events shortly.
Activity: 32
Hello I need to know is there more airdrops coming?
Activity: 56
What is difference between Trident and Trishula? Both of them as I know is a weapon used by Poseidon for trident and Trishula by Shiva. Maybe this project want to become a weapon in crypto.
Activity: 68
I am expecting the future of this coin is very interesting. I'm waiting for CoinExchange  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: