Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 31. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
the roadmap is interesting, have alot of interest in thevproject
Activity: 95
Thats good project i will join and supported it go on hope it succed
Activity: 77
Distribution model is absolutely amazing. Nice coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's a nice strategy conducting Christmas bounty.
This way you can make a big and strong community in minimal time.
Looks promising so I'm giving my trust in you.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 118
My girlfriend is Trident. How I love her so much, she is so beautiful, a precious jewel to behold, her eyes is so bright and her generosity makes my ethereum wallet filled with precious token. I am sure because of the love Trident have for me she will give me 250 token and I will walk with her to the moon. Nice job my darling dev Trident and lovely team of smart guys. Great project Merry Christmas
Activity: 42
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
2,000,000 supply that is superb and hilarious!!  Cool Cool
Let's all together support this and let's make it fly fly and up up up.

Thank you for the opportunities this may give to all Smiley
This will be a top project in 2018 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Mind over matter: If you don't mind, it don't matter!
Activity: 72
This is one of the best token .. With so much potential.. I will be part of the project...
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
nice project, im trust it. im already take a part  your airdrop. i wish this project will success at the future, but you can tell me when you started to distribution the token sir? because i dont want be late to registered. By the way, are u have bounty campaign for all event sir? like signature, translator, social media or anything else.  i hope you have it all and i want to take a part  Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
I'm looking forward to christmas so much this year!! So many new and interested projects Smiley

Anyway - hopefully I'm not too late to the party. I like your model Proof-of-Care - its nice to see some innovative use of these terms instead of the standard POW/POS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
This project will be in top 100 token in 2018
Activity: 486
a very interesting project!!! good luck dev
Activity: 37
wow only 2,000,000 supply...this project will go high like a moon
I will join also on airdrop and bounty goodluck to all....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I Trust The Trident and trusting my lady luck so that I can be one of the winners of this selective bounty campaign for Trident. I have seen the website and read some of the materials presented and am quite amaze of the project. Hope you guys will not give up easily at the coming challenges and problems especially in 2018...so that you can all push Trident to the top. Good luck to all and happy holidays!
Activity: 210
This project really awesome...gudlck dev and the whole team..trident to the moon..
Activity: 53
Cool idea to include the spirit of X;mas. This will help the project be popular.
Activity: 103
This project is awesome with a different approach into the world of cryptocurrency. I am glad to be an early participant.
Activity: 69
What a project, this project has such a great idea.. Hopefully this project will be longlast
Activity: 103
Wow,this is an amazing project.I am glad to be an early participant.
Pages:
Jump to: