Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 30. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Beautiful interface. I hope it exceeds it's expectations, great job. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Look at your introduction. I'm a little confused about the problem you're trying to solve. Is it a payment?Is it like tenx pay?Still, it's good to see the integrity of the project  Smiley Smiley Grin
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
You spent time on making this thread with information which is remarkable. This is a great opportunity for us no doubt and also well organized and planned project. I am in! & will share it with my friends!
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
How many coins do holders have to hold in order to stake?
Activity: 41
This is an awesome project, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Good luck for the project dont forget to review each submission
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
This is a Unique platform for this Christmas, well-done dev looking forward to this project Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Nice concept and project, I think many people will join
Activity: 153
"The Trident Token    

The Trident Group cryptographic token (TRDT)      
is the heart and soul of the Trident Group            
Blockchain Platform, allowing the instant & secure  
transmission of information worldwide"

with that feature trident token will be most usefull token
Activity: 322
Merit: 363
39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD
Merry Xmas in advance!
Spread the joy of Xmas.
Activity: 14
I think it's really really a big project of year 2018. The trend in the future is the growth of online payment services, payment via mobile phone and cryptocurrencies instead of real money. Therefore, Trident Group is a creative and secure measure for almost everyone, traders, investors and organisations. It can be easily and conveniently used because blockchain is created based on iOS / Android app. Especially, the Trident network can help users, developers, and startups save money by providing an entire ecosystem of trident-based chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases.

Be a consumer, I also hope the project will lauch as soon as possible. I'm able to buy online anything and pay shops whenever and wherever I want.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
Waiting your announcement of Airdrop date.
TRDT must be awesome Christmas gift
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Great bounty and lottery in main thread. Looking forward.
Activity: 406
wow good project in the chirstmaas season & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 110
Bounty and the Main thread is really awesome! I will watch every progress of this project 😊
Activity: 76
AMAZING project with out of the world BOUNTY and AIRDROP  programme .i think no one see this type of programme.i just appeal to every one who joined this programme that they are giving us amazing gifts on this christmas in returne we should give them a huge plateform to devlop a trident community .
hope for the best  Smiley  LIVE LONG TRIDENT  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
I would like to thank the team for what it does. The project is surely waiting for great success. I wish you success in the future!
Activity: 357
Great. I think this project is promising. Wish u success
Activity: 148
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
Financial freedom begins with Trident. Trust the Trident. this project will go long journey . Good luck devs
Activity: 112
Project is amazing and I m happy to join it.
Pages:
Jump to: