Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 33. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Interesting project and distribution model, will be following this.so when will the airdrop  star?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Great. Of the best projects that I could find
A great innovation and with a lot of potential

If you put them in a bag this night, do not be afraid! It's that this year I've asked you for kings! Merry Christmas !.
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
I seen look your ANN soon ago.
Your open bounty too. I just known now.
to mean nice program.

I reading now as about detail.
maybe I can doing. Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Get ready for crypto ride to moon with Santa, just waiting for that moment, we will get there for sure, I see couple of creative people behind this campaign, amazing.
Activity: 242
good luck this project this christmas season
Activity: 177
Congratulations for the Christmas spirit.
Activity: 13
This project will make easy fast and secured to our tradings and for the investor this will be good profit! Nice!
Activity: 134

A network made up of mobile devices. I just hope that in the future it will be like the technology of the movie Avatar. Smiley
Activity: 202
Love to see it up to moon soon.
Activity: 140
Mining Maganda paba?
seem very interesting good luck
Activity: 53
nice to be here good project good luck dev ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way , and soon be one of the best coin in crypto world 
Activity: 61
A new announcement has been posted regarding phase 2 of the airdrop.
Activity: 233
I really like the idea of a blockchain based mobile payment app. I think this project has a very strong dev team and project shows a lot of potential. I’m more than happy to help this project in any way that I’m able to.
Activity: 82
As I could really see this Team really hae thrived and Do lot of things just to make this project Successful realy hope lot more donators and Investors woulld be willing to help and be Part of this Project and Also in this community..Hope This would be successful And all if us here will Recieve your Christmas Bonuses ..
Activity: 126
I think this project is very interesting and I will try it out and i support this project
Activity: 392
Interesting project Smiley /hoping for succes for this project... Looking forward for more updates:)
Activity: 44
it is a great project..
I hope it must be success
Activity: 3
i hope this project will be successful.. cant wait to get some information about this..
Activity: 53
Happy to be part of this community. This deserves to be known to all cryptocommunity. Ill do my best to be a help.
Pages:
Jump to: