Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 34. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the concept of this project. Very interesting.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
this project is exciting  merry merry christmass to all
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
This is such an exciting airdrop and bounty program. People behind this really spend time to come up with this so the participants joining will be more excited and enthusiastic doin the task.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Its interesting to see that the target is being achieved quickly. Great work.
Activity: 118
a token who's goal is to simplify the complexity of online currencies so that it can be easily use even by a kid to use as payment. surely this vision is awesome and something to look forward to!

keep the update and developments coming!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
Thank you for the good mood and the expectation of a miracle! This project is a Christmas tale that will bring us a lot of money!
Activity: 39
Im looking forward on this project!
Hooe there will be fair and honest contribution
Thanks and Congrats in advance!
Activity: 280
I see this project will have a good future because you have only 7k followers in twitter. Soo im looking forward for the future of this token.
Activity: 277
Activity: 88
 :-*Christmas is here again! Join 25 days of Christmas trident to receive Christmas token for shopping
shopping. Wink
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
Gonna join the airdrop!!!

Good luck everyone . Trident Group is one of the few I highly believe in !
Activity: 47
Its a great project to participate with.. I will really support this one for being generous to the community.. I hope everyone will join this project for its great success Smiley
Activity: 61
Good luck, and when can we see the whitepaper?

Soon Wink. The official Trident Whitepaper will be finalized and released after the official Roadmap goes live. Stay tuned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Surprises it is perfect, I love surprises especially on Christmas! Kiss
Activity: 42
So interesting project
Trident Group team seems to be so professional and knoe what they do
Good luck
Activity: 56
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in  this project is doing theyre best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people whoa is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined your airdrop and feel blessed that i joined your project cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon...
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Good luck, and when can we see the whitepaper?
Activity: 47
Wonderful project with a great concept best project for the  year am providing my full attention and support also blessing u with strength and courage to complete this project to the full end see u mooning
Activity: 50
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Creative approach and excellent concept! This combination will bring success! I will talk about you on Twitter. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: