Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 35. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
keep holding my TRDT,
any bounty for holder devs??  Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
it is an awesome idea  to release the airdrop Christmas bonanza , more participant will attract which ultimately become smart & strong community .
Activity: 11
Amaziiing good projet.
Wishing you all the success you deserve. Superb work
Activity: 4
is this SANTA's project? i wanna join!!
Activity: 53
Great looking project full of holiday cheer. Seasons greetings. Good luck!
Activity: 87
This is an exceptionally innovative project. one of the very few I'm excited to participate in. I see Trident becoming a coin to reckon with in the nearest future. I m so optimistic about this project.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
What should I say about the project. Marry Christmas everyone! Good luck!
Activity: 392
Cool idea to include the spirit of christmas. This will help the project achieve its popularity goal. Being popular will result to big community. And big community will result to large scale investment. i'll be closely monitoring this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
What to create an ios or android application, for the purchase of goods and services, is the most innovative thing I have heard in recent times to bring markets closer to people and that they can make purchases and sales in real time, insurance will become a valuation of this currency because it will have a more practical utility beyond the intrinsic value that this cryptographic world has, wow and offer transaction close to zero, it is very ugly to have to pay fees too much, with this if you make Christmas for the world, my total support and confidence in this project and the devil that developed it, many successes, for the good of humanity!
Activity: 105
This is so great project, official christmas gift for everybody... Bounty is much awaited dev... Trident is life.. Keep up the good work dev..
Activity: 98
I can see this is a long term project even right from the name. A whole 25 days for Christmas... We will do Christmas and get tired this time around.
Activity: 44
strong strategy, strong team, is best for investment, best for your future
Activity: 48
hello great project
we will see big project
good luck
Activity: 154
Christmas bounty sure sounds good.  This way you can make a big  community i. Looks promising  and interesting.  Hoping for success of this project.
Activity: 151
It's a nice strategy conducting Christmas bounty. This way you can make a big and strong community in minimal time. Looks promising so I'm giving my trust in you
#ITrustTrident
Activity: 56
Activity: 32
happy christmas
This project is  to create a blockchain based iOS / Android app that will allow for the use of TRDT tokens and others as payment for physical,
tangible goods in real time. a very promising project.
Activity: 32
FOR ALL TRIDENT TEAM merry christmas and happy new year!!!! Roll Eyes

Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way;
Oh! what joy it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
wow very promissing goals guys!! it's really motivated  and i like your total supply number  + good team + good community so it will be sucessfull i gues ...i was wondering about the transaltion bounties ? is tehre any ? and what languages do you support guys ?
good luck 
Activity: 7
Very nice project bet the dev#
#TrustTheTrident
Pages:
Jump to: