Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 37. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Great Concept of the token dealing with investors, traders, and even everyday people as whatever they please.

Bridging all the gap between them in order to help buyer and sellers meet with less fees for their transaction
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
good project to be part of. highly professional. good luck dev..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This looks like very useful platform, it can make a difference on crypto apps, with all the charming functions it serves.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This project is great and the airdrop is a plus for us to get started with the project.
I will give my support to this so that it will get to its desire goal timely.
Activity: 73
Great project will be that, I want to see it on the moon
Activity: 103
Its great and interesting project. 

Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON. 

Good luck and be the best. 

Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
A pretty good idea for Christmas. Feel like a child in wait for a present from Santa and stuff Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi guys) everything looks good) I really hope that you will succeed) I wish good luck))
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 196
 like that this project seems to have a devoted and hardworking team behind it, which sets it apart from a lot of new projects right now. If it is able to garner community support it could take off. Good luck!
Activity: 70
ı hope this project will be really good because of team is good
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

The best project I see till now. the project made me very excited. I hope that finds worthy values
Activity: 61
A unique project that suits best for the beginner and expert in cryptoworld base on the explanation at the opening post, but did you have a platform or a website to handle everything? How the project works and how can we get some benefits from this project?
Of course, check us out @ https://tridentgroup.io
Activity: 56
A unique project that suits best for the beginner and expert in cryptoworld base on the explanation at the opening post, but did you have a platform or a website to handle everything? How the project works and how can we get some benefits from this project?
Activity: 61
Such a large community. I will follow this closely. Great job so far. Any solid exchanges in mind?

Yes, we are currently in contact with a few... That is all I can disclose for now, stay tuned.
Activity: 167
show me them bounties - aaarggghh!!! seriously - good luck all Wink
Activity: 89
the bounty looks so sweet,will participate for sure! great job! goodluck!
Activity: 56
A wonderful and clear project deserves all the support and encouragement,
Activity: 181
Trident will hit 50USD the first day it enters market.
Activity: 193
I really love the idea of your project and it seems like a clear concept. I think if you keep up your roadmap the community will become huge and strong as you already have a big group of people following you. And maybe if we can also make my girlfriend lucky (see bounties thread)! Cool then you also have one more follower. Keep it up guys and Merry Christmas
Activity: 130
Such a large community. I will follow this closely. Great job so far. Any solid exchanges in mind?
Pages:
Jump to: