Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 39. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Dev probably in his childhood dreamed of becoming Santa Claus to give gifts. And he fulfilled his dream and now distributes a token in this magical holiday.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
#Trustthetrident innovation at its best i trusts the devs will handle this project well
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Immediately, the person tried to make us a present in the form of a token on this holiday. A project is waiting for success if it goes on like this. I will follow and continue.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
I love their innovation in this bounty by choosing a winner in a new method, I hope this project will be a success! Good luck!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Excited about the project when will the airdrop takes place? Maybe xmas?  Wink

keep an eyes on the website https://www.tridentgroup.io/airdrop/
dont be late to join in airdrop tomorrow. Good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I'll follow on twitter for airdrop information! I hope to see you on moon on Christmas!
Activity: 128
See you on the moon at Christmas
Activity: 43
christmas airdrop time for a great project. i wish everybody good times and a big crytomania year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Been watching your project! Glad to take part here. I wish the team every success!
Activity: 66
This project is of great interest, dev will succeed in the future, i hope that  Kiss
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
interesting,,, goal coinmarketcap top 300 on christmas day and top 100 after a month. my question, what dev team will do to reach that? its so hard without big exchange. I hope it will reached on that day and not talk only, so we'll happy because join this community.
Activity: 86
This approach will attract many participants.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
Activity: 27
i am interesting when i see this project because its real a good project..
all description make my heart dag dig dug... i hope get some airdrop and i will support this project..
GO GO GO..
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
This project is going to the moon. I will give my full support to this project. Merry Christmas  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 180
i just follow up all about your project hopefully it will be most attractive project.i see you and all team are doing hard working for this.
Activity: 61

Airdrop phase 2 will be announced tomorrow. Follow us on Twitter to hear about it first and ensure you make it on the list in time. Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Activity: 43
I just read the whole details of this project and I must say I'm impressed. One thing is certain!. This project will be a successful one.
Pages:
Jump to: