Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 40. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very nice and organized job, I think EtherDelta would be a nice exchange for this token. Good luck to you guys, I've applied for the airdrop.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Great innovative ideas on Christmas bounty.
Activity: 84
Activity: 104
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a bountiful of token for me. Merry Christmas trident!
Activity: 70
I believe your present become BIG price:)
Activity: 11
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! It sounds like an awesome opportunity to be a part of it. I wish, your project will be a very successful one! Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 60
Great informative with innovative concept. Good luck developer
Activity: 378
Trident painting the festive season with the best of gifts, the best of strategies to make this gift(aims and objectives) come to pass, happy to be part of this project. Thanks for making my this Christmas season Awesome. Go TRIDENT 
Activity: 82
This is one of those rare tokens that sound and looks viable. A lot of information, superb content and explanation. Am really looking forward to this project.
Activity: 70
This is a great project idea for this season. I'll definitely follow it's sucess! I'll ride with it. tHanks!
Activity: 336
Best project i love all the concept thank you very much i will join to your project
Activity: 56

Trust the trident everyone.. A very trident christmas... And a Prosperous Trident New Year...Ho ho  ho.
Activity: 176
Joined airdrop. Looking forward, thanks devs!
Activity: 26
 Grin Nice project and great bounty program-watching closely to participate fully!
Activity: 27
Merry  Christmas , may trident bring us joy with gifts in our wallets
Activity: 252
That's cool..like this project.

Best bounty camp ever i seen
Activity: 14
Transparency with a lovely Xmas, what's more to ask for?!
 Project is live.
Roadmap is impressive as well as the bounty thread.
Great work Santa Dev
Activity: 185
Blockchain and Mobile payments service is a killer combination as the future is all mobile .The next generation most of users will only use mobile devices for all activities and this Trident block-chain solution will be very successful .
Good luck devs.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

The image is lovely and it is wonderful. There is a lot of momentum and it is wonderful. By all means in this condition.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello dev,when second airdrop will start?
i can't wait, unfornately i'm so late to register in first airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: