Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 41. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Trident bounty 25 days of non stop crypto currency gift. Good luck dev
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Thank you for providing a wonderful project, I join it without looking back!
Activity: 166
I like that this project seems to have a devoted and hardworking team behind it, which sets it apart from a lot of new projects right now. If it is able to garner community support it could take off. Good luck!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I love the fun concept of this airdrop, very romantic. a job well done developers. Cheers and Merry Xmas in advance
Activity: 41
Santa Claus is the OP the thread. Generous! Cheesy
Activity: 55
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Trident aims at eliminating our financial problem... That's what we all want. Cool
Activity: 57
interesting project.
 I hope the project will succeed.
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future.
I am considering long-term investment.
Of course I will participate.
Activity: 1263
Merit: 43
I impressing total supply and honest descriptions. Maybe we all win together.
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
What a creativity. I love the concept of this project. Very unique. It's gonna be a great deal.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work, I hope this project will succeed ^^
Activity: 56
wow bounty special for christmas in one interesting project, thank you dev . Good, hopefully be one of the best project. Good luck success!
Activity: 61
beautiful project. an airdrop campaign is over? do you have a bounty I want to join another campaign. social media ?

good luck. Cheesy i follow project.
Airdrop is on-going, phase 2 will be announced this coming week.
Bounty sign up can be accessed here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fJPvdTcG6PVnPfZv1jY5agCl-Gbak4pClJDFXvmJY4A
Twitter can be accessed here: https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident
Activity: 124
Christmas Bonanza's.  Good idea on creating a project based on the community. I'm sure many will participate in this.
More participants or investors = A successful Project!
I love this. I'll be on your back or maybe beside you to support. Good Luck!
Activity: 109
The total is really quite low. I hope the it will get value quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
beautiful project. an airdrop campaign is over? do you have a bounty I want to join another campaign. social media ?

good luck. Cheesy i follow project.
Activity: 61
Do you plan on doing a token swap to a real coin, to ultimately differentiate yourself from all the other ERC 20 tokens?
Although I cannot disclose the specifics, I will say that the team has/is considering this. But any such changes won't be implemented any time soon, as current token distribution is still on-going.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Do you plan on doing a token swap to a real coin, to ultimately differentiate yourself from all the other ERC 20 tokens?
Activity: 2
I think the project will have great success!
Pages:
Jump to: