Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 43. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Crypto Evangelist
All I want for Christmas is some Trident. Not the bubble gum but the real true Trident.

Trust in the Trident. 🤠
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
The 25 Days of a Trident Christmas bounty form has been tweaked. All may now join.
Activity: 189
This bounty programs is good. It would avail people the opportunity of getting involved
Activity: 28
Santa Claus Trident has arrived,
he's coming down from the sled,
while the snow falls thick dense.
He opens the door, goes down the stairs
it's here to bring the Christmas bounty,
to all token holders, who have been good!
Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyone!
Activity: 67
sinogilee
I hope to join this coin
keep more info

Thanks
Activity: 420
this seems to be very interesting.  no ico at all? jsut air drop?

I understand that the company will pass without ICO. All tokens will be distributed through AIRDROP.
Activity: 42
Yuletide greetings y'all.. Looking forward to further development of this project
Activity: 416
The idea of having festive bounties and airdrops is quite unique and impressive. I am sure participants will enjoy this. The project seems a great success in the future.
Activity: 3
this seems to be very interesting.  no ico at all? jsut air drop?
Activity: 57
good luck / relly good airdrop
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
good project, I can wait to get that app in my pocket and use it to start business or grow my wealth. Thanks team
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
project cannon!)) you are the best!!)))))
Activity: 73
AI has bring many possibilities and Conveniences to the world since its advent.. Having an AI based crypto like trident would bring comfort to crypto world
Activity: 12
I have seen some models with a good yield.
However, many were scams or manipulating markets' rates.
I would like to know that Trident is the most effective.

I look forward to further development.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Well, one of the most interesting project for long time, may the Christmas be with you, and always young and peaceful Santa ever, Xo-Xo-Xo  Grin
Activity: 89
nice token ,i support this platform it has potential,looking forward for the future
Activity: 10
First ever christmas special bounty campaign.  Everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it. Please share updates on twitter and facebook. Would like to contribute..
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
The Trident token is like trinitroglyceride baby TNT - it's going to blow up all the other cryptos haha Welcome to Trident - in trident we trust and you must Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Am Happy with this project because of its good plan for the masses. Good work from the team. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Another project that have a good plan . I wish you Dev more success come to you , and be great to all the users of your project .  Sharing is the one of you need to success. Keep it up and more power.
Pages:
Jump to: