Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 42. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I think that updating is moderate and good management. Please keep on developing good in the future.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Well planned and devoted team, wish success to Trident. Merry Christmas.
Activity: 103
a project for multiguna digital currencies, it seems like this will be a very later project by many people, the ease of access to various gadget platforms that I really like, I look forward to the development of this project in the future
Activity: 43
Good,hopefully be one of the best project
Activity: 140
wow bounty special for christmas, thank you dev  Cheesy
Activity: 44
Activity: 63
Its happening different thats why we need to write 2 thread at the same time but I did I best in other thread. So good luck team.
Activity: 26
It is the most funniest post I've ever sent on btctalk. Yeah. LOL

#TRDNT
Activity: 2
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I am looking forward to participating in the Phase 2 Airdrop. The devs are engaging, which makes this token a very interesting one to follow.

I agree with you on this 'cos i want thesame
Activity: 28
The Christmas bounty was quite a surprise. By looking to your website I can see you are working hard. Good luck with your project, if you succeed many will be thankful.
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
I am looking forward to participating in the Phase 2 Airdrop. The devs are engaging, which makes this token a very interesting one to follow.
Activity: 2
The team is light years ahead of other projects in terms of community engagement, this is an awesome offer. I love the consistency in their engagement. Kiss
Activity: 168
Lets hope I get an entry this time. Thanks Dev and Admins.
Activity: 98
very promising project for all of us to be part of! will be following up how this project will develop as months go by
Activity: 181
I love trident, they keep to their words, I got your token and it amazes me. Thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I would like to join bounty! This looks like a promising project.
Activity: 12
Activity: 103
Good work Dev. You unite the Community. Such a good feeling to be a part of it!
Activity: 70
I,m very hopeful with this project.. it can make me rich..i will hodl my airdrop coin and also buying coin.. it will moon like crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: