Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 45. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this seems a nice project keep going on!
Activity: 52
I sent  you a pm just now dev.....please check it's about thy tokens am yet to receive
. The team are so active...... I got my tokens straight away after i pm'ed the team
Activity: 39
I wasn't opportune to get the 1st phase of airdrop, however, I'm looking forward to the first Xmas gift from trident. This is a great project. Give it up to the Dev team
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
I'm sorry that I missed the airdrop. I liked your idea of creating a universal mobile application for the exchange of values at almost zero cost. This approach will attract many participants. And your platform will repeat the fate of Vitalik Buterin - fly to the moon! I wish you success!
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Nice. Happy Christmas with TRIDENT GROUP Grin
So brilliant and very interesting concept for Christmas, I would like to join and support this wonderful project, wish you succeed Dev.
Advance Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Cheesy
Why people haven't receive their gifts from Santa and Santa's belly is huge because Santa ate the gifts that could giving for you. Lol
Join this wonderfull project...
 Cool
Activity: 88
A nice project to pursue.
thank you dev...
i am willing to support this project.
Activity: 88
Nice concept dev!
Great!
I will support this project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Trident Group "Goal: CoinMarketCap Top 300 Dec 25th, 2017" , maybe it's can give us a Christmas surprised and I prefer to list Trident to Binance because it's have huge trade volume
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I can't believe, how did I miss this.. I wish the team SUCCESS.. congrats to dev.
Activity: 57
I will study to participate in this project. I find it quite promising. Hope it will be a valuable coin in the future. Good luck
Activity: 210
Soon Christmas. A great Christmas bounty program. Joined your airdrop. Maybe I will participate in the bounty program. good luck to you!!!
Activity: 95
This is next generation blockchain... I like the idea of decentralization.
Activity: 70
Hi guys, this is a really great idea since santa claus is not here yet!! I hope everyone got tons of gifts and tokens for this new project  Wink  good luck guys
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Very nice project. I hope to see more info coming in the future.
Activity: 167
This is a good project to follow.
Activity: 32
Awesome project Dev.. Thanks for being Santa this Christmas
Activity: 42
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.
Pages:
Jump to: