Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 49. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Abmitious project, best of luck.  Looking forward to seeing where it takes us...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Good to see this project progressing.
Trust the Trident
Activity: 239
I'm looking for long term  on this project ,

Hope to see a bright future for the trident group , it would be deserved with the hard work they've been doing .
Activity: 4
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I really hope the community would be good enough to support this project. This could be history in the making.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Haha love this Bounty campaign never seen one so creative like this one, amazing
Activity: 14
Very happy to find Trident right at the beginning
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Love the trident group, usually all tokens you see posted here don't really look very convincing and it seems that they will die after a few weeks/month but this one looks very promising and serious, the fact that devs are posting updates on a daily basis gives this project a lot of trust and I'm sure people are seeing that, planning to HODL and see what happens next year, wish you guys all the best and I'm looking forward to hearing more from the Trident.

#TrustTheTrident  Grin
Activity: 112
why does christmas come early this year?
because his bottom got pricked by trident lol
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
very nice project will support this project until end i wish this projoect will be successful support the trident group in tweet follow and retweet
Activity: 294
determination today leads success tomorrow , i hope u success dev , i will support you , thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
GOOD PROJECT, I liked this company, I always follow you
Activity: 66
its christmas time
why dont you take a little time
to look what is in your mind
what you gonna do to take try
try to make your happiness keep in line
with TRIDENTE and you gonna get happy time
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Have a Happy Christmas everyone!
Just trust that the Trident will give us all a bountyful Christmas!
Activity: 45
Activity: 207
very interesting project. good luck dev team..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I Trust that The dedicated Trident team will deliver what they promised to achieve. I wished that you also inform Santa Claus about this project. I'm sure he'll be very happy as his life will be much easier with Trident.
Activity: 54
I looked at the site, the social networks and I really enjoyed the work done by the trident group. I know it will be a promising project and I am happy to participate.
Activity: 350
Only 3,000,000 million supply. Thats great. Surely to support Trident Team to reach the moon on Christmas.
Activity: 560
a very good project! Merry Christmas Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: