Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 51. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
25 Days of a Trident Christmas bounty form is now live! Only the first 1,250 successful applicants will receive category 1 rewards. And you must sign up to participate in categories 2-4 tasks/rewards.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Trident Group is an up-and-coming Ethereum blockchain based cryptocurrency that will, for the first time ever, incorporate worthwhile and absolutely needed tools and functions for investors, traders, and even everyday people to use whenever and wherever they please. Tridents initial goal is to create a blockchain based iOS / Android app that will allow for the use of TRDT tokens and others as payment for physical, tangible goods in real time.
This really has  a good idea for the project hope for further development of it and to be listed in more exchanges . Goodluck to the project team!
Activity: 55
Token received,.... Thanks dev.
The 25 Days of a Trident Christmas - Bounty, is now live. All are welcome to join!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I have not received my Trident tokens and I successfully applied.

Received. Thanks
Activity: 179
I received the tokens. And I'll hold them  Smiley I want to know the date that TRDT get listed on exchanges .I like that project and hope this will get successful soon..  Thank you TRIDENT GROUP  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I was late for phase 1 , but seem good project
Activity: 55
Hi dev when is the phase 2 airdrop commencing? Ive checked on etherdelta there so many fumpers already but no one buying it at the standard price. How can this token be listed if no volume of trades are being made? I hope there are plans for the dev team so this project could be more enticing for many investors. Thanks
I once talked about it on twitter page. I think the team has great plans and incentives for holders. Am sure they will come up with something great. Dev, you omitted me on the list #87 on the green list. I already sent a pm regarding this. Thanks
Activity: 235
I have not received my Trident tokens and I successfully applied.
Activity: 65
A good name is better than gold.
3million Total Supply?
2million Circulating Supply?

I'm thrilled!!!

So far, the way you manage your media channels has been fantastic, well done!  Grin
Activity: 29
Like others have noted this project is very interesting. Looks to me like the team is truly passionate about their project and watching this coin grow. Will be following.
Am on the list dev.. i have not received my token. #176 on the successful entries list

Noted and verified, check your wallet. Tokens en route.
Activity: 35
Am on the list dev.. i have not received my token. #176 on the successful entries list
Hi guys, received my tokens for the first airdrop thanks.  Since qualifying for the first airdrop do we automatically receive tokens for the second round or do we have to reapply?  Also do you have plans for opening a public chat group on telegram?

Yes and yes. We've got a surprise on the way that we think the community will like. Stay tuned Wink.
Activity: 103
Today i received some Token. Thank you Dev. Looking forward for this awesome Project 🤗🤗🖒
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I got my share from this airdrop, still dont know what to think of it, but will see it progress and where this progress leads to.

Website seems nice and clean, mass adoption is needed for major success. Will see.
Activity: 9
Just received the airdrop today and I am so excited for this oroject.  Keep up the good work devs.
Activity: 14
i just love this project and waiitng patiently to ve d token swiming in my wallet...nice job to d developers
Activity: 98
When is phase 2 of this project commencing?
Activity: 269
i think dev should open the form again.. most of the participants is highlighted with red means they are disqualified,
Pages:
Jump to: