Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 52. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
TRDT / ETH Trading pair is available on EtherDelta now, stock up while you can ---> https://etherdelta.com/#0x33f90dee07c6e8b9682dd20f73e6c358b2ed0f03-ETH
how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ?

Each of the successful applicants will still receive 400 tokens. As we had many invalid entries, all of those tokens that would have been airdropped will now be taken and eventually re-distributed to token holders in the "on-going" Proof-of-Stake-esque airdrop that will begin after Phase 3 concludes in which a specific percentage of the top token holders will receive equal bi-monthly rewards.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ?
Trident Transparency Update: We are considering listing the remaining 5% of TRDT (100,000) on ED so that an initial price can be set and all can receive tokens if they wish. All funds would go towards exchange listings and exchange listings only. We will leave this up to you all. Please see this tweet to submit your answer —> https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident/status/935632814518751233
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
From what I have read so far. I can see that the dev is innovative and have vision for this project.
Activity: 24
it's too fast the airdrop i didnt sign up juju better luck next time
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I'm repeating this words probably way to often... but getting low supply tokens is always nice  Grin Thats true.
Activity: 257
This project is awesome. I went through the whitepaper and the roadmap and plans generally is great.
Activity: 168
Airdrop closed and I can easily see that the first 500 participants have not done all the requirements correctly. When I was about to submit the form closed. Is there a waiting list if previous are disqualified.
How can 500 be successfully registered when there are only 329 following telegram.
Activity: 392
late to fill the form .. very sad  Sad
Activity: 70
 ::)I hope I managed to register. telegram  only 334 subscribers
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
The roadmap of this project is so good... I don't even know how to develop my opinion... It's going to be a fascinating project.. I only hope the developers are in for long term
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
a very good project, hopefully the future can be great, good luck
Activity: 112
This is the one of the best project lunched on this platform, if you failed to contribute as early as possible , it might bee too late.  accurate and professional teams.
Activity: 168
Awesome vision. Will participate in airdrop. Any bounty thread where we can share more? Do we have to submit a tweet about Trident or just retweet on of your tweets for filling in the form? Thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
An impressive cryptocurrency project that should not be missed
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
excuse me, what is meant by "What is your Bitcointalk user? (ie. the 7 digit code) *
Please help

you have to register there. Was it just ... right? good luck.
The project is really cool. I did not know anything like that with the Airdrop  Grin   XXXXX    XXXXXXX  XXXXXX    cool. very cool
Activity: 172
excuse me, what is meant by "What is your Bitcointalk user? (ie. the 7 digit code) *
Please help
this your code 1264198
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Cool, a new community based token. I have better luck with these than most other new projects lately.

Good luck dev team!
Pages:
Jump to: