Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 48. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Great dev that are prepare when they launch the ANN, not like some others coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks to the apportunity to join to this project
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great project indeed. This one has a potential in cryptocurrency world.  I'm hoping for the success of your project. Keep it up and good luck.
Activity: 181
Jan
Trident. Seems like multicreator of this project. Well ill put my eyes on this project and thank you for your generous and kind heart to the dumper Cheesy you let them a chance for christmas. May do your best and goodluck.
Activity: 266
Hi, thank you
Trident Group have a good objective creating connection from all backgrounds of life. I personally like the roadmap.
I think the objective is very inspiration. The concept of the project is looking good.
Plus in Trident make people quiet, because this network is a secure and serve customer well.
Goodluck. Cool  Cool
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
What is difference between Trident and Trishula? Both of them as I know is a weapon used by Poseidon for trident and Trishula by Shiva. Maybe this project want to become a weapon in crypto.
Activity: 96
In our age of high technology, I think there will be a worthy application for your project. I wish you good luck and will try to take an active part in it - success is not tanned!
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
TRDT has made Xmas more exciting this year. Just they way the birth of CHrist brought hope into the world., May TRDT bring hope into the crypto currency projects.
Activity: 98
I am going to fill the form, sit back and relax. Hoping this project will make this one of my best christmas so far in my life.
Activity: 420
It seems to be a good project with good market potential, hope it will reach at its peak in future and will have a great success. Good luck guys.
Activity: 95
Loving the idea of an advent of bounties Smiley

Looking forward to the future of this project!
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
super amazing, achieveable goals and already working on a minimum viable product. keep it up developer<3
Activity: 70
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top
I'll support this project to be success
Activity: 14
Bit confused based on the dates, did I miss the airdrops? Cry
Activity: 61
Hi, I have a question about the speed of transactions and when you ll be on coinexchage

We applied to Coinexchange.io and a number of other exchanges earlier today  Cool , expect an update later on today / early tomorrow regarding them. Regarding transaction speed, the token is ERC-20 and thus it is very fast. ~30 seconds on average with sufficient gas input!
Activity: 728
Hope CoinExchange and Cryptopia coming soon, its time to trade TRIDENT for BTC.
Activity: 21
Hi, I have a question about the speed of transactions and when you ll be on coinexchage
Activity: 9
I love this project and how it is being conducted so far.  People skills are A1 and the continuous updates and transparency are amazing.  Keep up the good work team!!
Activity: 28
We just only Trust the Trident! Good Job for this team
Activity: 532
After a thorough investigation I came to realize one thing about the Trident Group:

Trident is like Casper the Friendly Ghost!

They are like a good friend, they can be everywhere anytime and help everyone on the entire planet. And on top of that, they are completely transparant! 😉
Pages:
Jump to: