Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 46. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
since santa clauss not passing on my country
can u send me my present ?
an extra token airdrop will do
thanks
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
nice project.. very promising..
this is awesome..
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
hope to see this project successful!goodluck!
Activity: 70
promising project, watching with keen interest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I hope i'm not too late to join. Or is it?. I really want to be part of this . Trust the trident
Activity: 134
If you guys need any help with infographics for your roadmap or any other material, just get in touch. Wish you success!
Activity: 52
I sent  you a pm just now dev.....please check it's about thy tokens am yet to receive
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Awesome! I Was one of the winners of the first distribution! I'll be re entering all month as long as it's allowed. I can't see it being possible to win more than once though.

Anyways, congrats everyone else that won as well! Thanks to the dev/s!

Cool
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
I like the project plus the bounty campaign, it doesn't put too much pressure to us, it's a very fun motif, The project is serious and very well explained, looking forward to the app. Thank you.

Activity: 145
Good and promising project cant wait to see this listed in some exchanges
Activity: 132
Wow a early christmas bounty! Thanks! I trust the trident!
Activity: 378
look likes a interesting to join this bounty campaign
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Looks like a great project - let me know if I can help with German translation!
Activity: 294
The idea is very enticing  and I think the project will be a successful community should support you. Thank goodness it's not too late to join this airdrop. also which is the exchange will be listing in about our coin in the near future?
Activity: 24
this a real project good job nice token early gift in Christmas season
Activity: 61
Joining this community with the happiness of CHRISM'S DAY tokens.  Very good idea, I proud on all of the Admin of this project. GOOD LUCK
Activity: 532
Countdown to christmas. 25 bounties is great. Everyone must enjoy it and have a beautiful christmas.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
As a Christmas present kindly surprise us with more tokens for free.  Entertaining project.  Timely woth the upcoming occasion.  Hope dev will not leave this project and continue to surprise the community with a lot of events and bounties.
Activity: 52
Greetings to the dev. Team and the entire Trident community... I wish everyone a great ahead of this new season. Dev, you haven't sent the token to my address. No. 268 on the green list
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Awesome bounty. I guess it having to do with the Christmas celebration.
Pages:
Jump to: