Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 47. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
So cool... base on its roadmap, for sure this project will hit the moon.. ill support this project!!! All out.. Smiley
Activity: 568
Merit: 10
I saw your wonderful platform. received the most favorable impression. your ideas are simply doomed to success, they are relevant and in demand. The Trident aspires for speed, simplicity and convenience in use. In addition, promises bonuses for loyalty. I already want to use your services in advance! good luck to developers Wink
Activity: 252
Im here to support your project.. goodluck and more power
Activity: 62
Hoping to have more success of this project! good luck team
Activity: 128
Great contribution to cryptocurrency world.  Thank you for creating this dev. Good luck all the way!
Activity: 62
Thank you for the information dev's! I'm willing to invest this token!
Activity: 101
My opinion "we don't need those people that want free money and then dump.. we want serious people and they are there. just approach the market different.

Or if you do bounty do it slowly

the first 50 get amount of tokens in the first week after list is published the other 100 after that in the 3 week so slowly you release you coins and the coin will be adopted to the community"
Activity: 42
This is a very unique way of organizing a Project . I salute Devs and the team for creating such a good project that is connected to Christmas. Let's spread love.
Activity: 80
nice innovation project  this is helpful  and  secure  programs and to brings us to  the moon  hehehe good luck advance mery Christmas form your team and your project
Activity: 93
i Am so thankful because we give us a chance to have  TRDT.
Activity: 30
Amazing, I am happy to participate in this great project, let's follow the progress of this big project
Activity: 108
Hello trident group. I wish your project goodluck. May we all support this project.

Goodluck to everyone!
Activity: 70
This is a great project with a clear objective and detailed information.It will be huge someday.And a christmas bounty makes it more exciting.Great job devs and am wishing you success.
this project is totally great!. trident token is great!
Activity: 294
Christmas project,very kind..goodluck to the team
i cant no more. trident token is great!
Activity: 42
well done dev. this will be a huge project.. goodluck!!
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Trident will be the new inn in cryptoworld, awesome project and great development, this will attract more investors and can gather more communities.
Activity: 770
Great platform and the aim for the efficient and fast transaction is very helpful
Activity: 34
Pages:
Jump to: