Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 19. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The project  seems to be good and interesting. How many round of airdrop? Can we find out about the number of participants and their names?

I am not sure I understand your question...
Activity: 9
The project  seems to be good and interesting. How many round of airdrop? Can we find out about the number of participants and their names?
Hi Dev... I would like  to ask how to register or join the airdrop? I just joined the telegram then what's next?

Thanks...

Yes, just join the telegram and click link from the bot and you will get your code, that can be exchange later, you can use my refer if you want t.me/hodl2bot?start=BEJO06W1
When exchange coming?

Too early to say but we expect one or more exchanges available not too long after ICO concludes. The purpose of the airdrop is to generate a wide-enough distribution of the token so that two objectives are achieved:
1. Our products have a large, global userbase from the start.
2. Exchanges can see that we have a large, global userbase from the start and get on board.
House panda 1st supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA ,
Best platform
Фoтки ecть? дaйтe глянyть oдним глaзкoм нa пpoтoтип! xoчy нe cпaть нoчaми)))

How / where do I redeem my claim code from the Telegram airdrop

The claim code is unique and is designed as identified of your claim(s) within our records. You will be able to redeem it during the ICO (since airdrop participants will receive an additional bonus) or shortly after the ICO concludes. The ICO is expected to take place in January-February 2018.
When will the token be sent to our wallet?

It is in your Hodl bot "wallet" within Telegram. The tokens will be available soon after the ICO (expected in January-February 2018). You will be able to use wallets that support ERC20 tokens.
I hope to test the service as soon as possible . I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? What's the total supply of this coin?

The Telegram group has reached 25,000 in less than 19 days and can be found at: t.me/housepandaico
The total supply will be 100m, of which 11-25m will be distributed during the ICO.
Activity: 5
I hope to test the service as soon as possible . I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? What's the total supply of this coin?
Activity: 54
House panda 1st supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA ,
Best platform
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I so exiting with this project. So simple to do but lately, The amount earned from refferal the number is getting smaller. Undecided
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Hi Dev... I would like  to ask how to register or join the airdrop? I just joined the telegram then what's next?

Thanks...

Yes, just join the telegram and click link from the bot and you will get your code, that can be exchange later, you can use my refer if you want t.me/hodl2bot?start=BEJO06W1
When exchange coming?
Activity: 47

Thanks...

Activity: 337
Merit: 10
I'm sure people will be mostly interested in your connections with NVIDIA, could you guys elaborate a bit about it?This looks really great.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Thanks...
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
A project that are supported by Nvidia i guess.
That is some name, that even a great name in IT world, anyone will know it.
Cant find any reply about Pandas, except on medium Huh
No public info about the company at all. Refusal to communicate as well - bad signs.

We've crossed 15,000 Telegram group members in less than 14 days. Refusal to communicate?
No public info about the company? Please elaborate.
15000 members only here for airdrop lol. Who are you guys? Where is your proof on NVIDIA inception program? Why is your website built like a 12 year old can on wix.com?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
better to make pvt  telgram bot for ease
No public info about the company at all. Refusal to communicate as well - bad signs.

We've crossed 15,000 Telegram group members in less than 14 days. Refusal to communicate?
No public info about the company? Please elaborate.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Activity: 5
C тaкими мoнcтpaми в xopoшeм пoнимaнии), в пopтфeлe, o мнoгoм гoвopит!!!
Activity: 10
Activity: 54
Looking forward for the best result of this project.tanks you
Pages:
Jump to: