Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 18. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This ones looking good! Will invest and hope it succeeds. But I have a question: will the money be refunded if you do not get the soft cap? Glad to be a part of this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Are You considering any cooperation with Universities/Science computing programs  or will the full unused computing power will be used for mining  ?

You get a claming code form the bot, I guess tou'll have to use it later when the website / ICO are up and running. ( you get double free tokens if You participate in the ICO, hence my guess)

Thank you for the very interesting question.
For us, mining is just the easiest way to utilize unused processing power.
However, there is a whole spectrum of other ways as to how this unused power can be utilized. One use case is of course universities that cannot afford a supercomputer of their own purchasing access to House Panda (paid in HPT) on a monthly basis.
Not having to pay for the roughly 1/2 or 1/3 of the year when students are on vacation would be a great-enough saving, plus the advantages of not having to deal with procurement, public funding, hardware depreciation and so on. Let's face it - only a tiny handful of countries have supercomputers present in the global Top 500 (more than half of those are in China).
According to Quora, there are probably around 40,000 universities in the world: https://www.quora.com/How-many-universities-are-there-in-the-US-and-the-world-and-whats-the-best-resource-to-find-this-data Clearly, that is a huge potential institutional user base of House Panda.
And beyong universities, there are many other organizations and businesses who would enjoy acesss to supercomputing if they only had the opportunity.

Relatedly, we expect to have close cooperation with 1-2 world-leading universities as well as with others in a variety of fields, from IP development to staff training. We started conversations with several in Summer 2017.

You are correct regarding claim codes. You will be able to use them during the ICO and also at any time after the ICO to get access to your tokens.

That's great. I see another potential part of the market that could make it more profitable than mining ( of course altcoin/token market is not yet seen as credible payment method but it will change Wink especially with stable altcurrencies). I'm an FEA engineer, and we're struggling for ~6 years to have a computing cluster purchase order signed by our CFO, so having some ready to rent CPU/GPU power could be great.
Of course some FEA vendors are doing it on their own, for example Autodesk have "Cloud credits" which allow you to run your analysis on their cloud (or Amazon EC2 - I don't really know who owns the actual HW Smiley ). On the other hand I don't know the "size" of the hardware behind such a service.
Activity: 39
Hello Dev

I will continue to follow the project  and will participate in the registration.

Are you already in advance talks with reputable exchanges ?

Good luck

Thank you for asking - please see the answer above.
Do you have aims to list this on popular exchanges? If so what will be target ones?

We all know what makes a good exchange - liquidity and good customer service. We are not aware of many that would be good at both. Not surprising, since according to a study by World Economic Forum, 70% of exchanges are run by teams of 5 people or less, if I remember correctly.
We all also know what makes a token desirable to exchanges:
1. Large user base (hence the user numbers of our airdrop - 30,000+ at the current time)
2. Long-term expected demand for a particular token (we will publish more information on our token economics soon so that you are able to decide how desirable it is, and will be, in more detail)

Good exchanges and good projects find one another - never heard of a good project failing to get listed on a good exchange soon after ICO. We will approach exchanges when our community grows beyond the current size of 30,000+. While this is a huge number measured against other ICO and blockchain Telegram groups, the community is still growing and, if we are lucky, can grow to 60,000 sometime in January. We will clarify the exchange situation before ICO starts so that participants can have clear expectations regarding short-term token liquidity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do you have aims to list this on popular exchanges? If so what will be target ones?
Activity: 168
Hello Dev

I will continue to follow the project  and will participate in the registration.

Are you already in advance talks with reputable exchanges ?

Good luck
This is a interesting project, but not so many hype here.

30,000+ Telegram group is already the largest Telegram community for any blockchain project or ICO. All that in slightly longer than 3 weeks and 0 advertising. Quiet hype!
If/when we start advertizing we might get some louder hype too, I guess.
Activity: 15
I hope it will succeed.  I have a small investment. But I have a question: will the money be refunded if you do not get the soft cap? Great job devs and am wishing you success.
If you participate in ICO, we will double your free airdrop tokens.

I have tokens from airdrop. How many tokens should I buy for doubling tokens which I already have?

Thanks for asking. We will have a reasonable minimum investment during the ICO. We have not decided on it yet but it could be as low as 1ETH. We certainly do not want to lock anybody out from using their rightful rewards - we appreciate the help of the members who keep building our community.
We have to take a look at our statistics to make sure that final rules are fair. We will make the announcement on our Telegram, website and this forum closer to the ICO.
So the bot told me I have all these coins.  How do I get them in my wallet?

You will be able to receive the coins either during the ICO (if you participate) or after it. The tokens are currently in your Hodl wallet inside Telegram.
Are You considering any cooperation with Universities/Science computing programs  or will the full unused computing power will be used for mining  ?

You get a claming code form the bot, I guess tou'll have to use it later when the website / ICO are up and running. ( you get double free tokens if You participate in the ICO, hence my guess)

Thank you for the very interesting question.
For us, mining is just the easiest way to utilize unused processing power.
However, there is a whole spectrum of other ways as to how this unused power can be utilized. One use case is of course universities that cannot afford a supercomputer of their own purchasing access to House Panda (paid in HPT) on a monthly basis.
Not having to pay for the roughly 1/2 or 1/3 of the year when students are on vacation would be a great-enough saving, plus the advantages of not having to deal with procurement, public funding, hardware depreciation and so on. Let's face it - only a tiny handful of countries have supercomputers present in the global Top 500 (more than half of those are in China).
According to Quora, there are probably around 40,000 universities in the world: https://www.quora.com/How-many-universities-are-there-in-the-US-and-the-world-and-whats-the-best-resource-to-find-this-data Clearly, that is a huge potential institutional user base of House Panda.
And beyong universities, there are many other organizations and businesses who would enjoy acesss to supercomputing if they only had the opportunity.

Relatedly, we expect to have close cooperation with 1-2 world-leading universities as well as with others in a variety of fields, from IP development to staff training. We started conversations with several in Summer 2017.

You are correct regarding claim codes. You will be able to use them during the ICO and also at any time after the ICO to get access to your tokens.
I really like the concept of this project. There is no Telegram Group yet? Thanks for the opportunity.

Our Telegram group recently reached 25,000 members in less than 19 days - please join: t.me/housepandaico
Activity: 9
I really like the concept of this project. There is no Telegram Group yet? Thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 89
Merit: 11
A lot of /claim going on in the channel Tongue Noticed that the amount of tokens given to new users are declining. I like that as it gives advantage to early participants.
Activity: 5
I will continue to follow the project  and will participate in the registration. Are you already in advance talks with reputable exchanges ? good luck to me!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
So the bot told me I have all these coins.  How do I get them in my wallet?
Activity: 140
If you participate in ICO, we will double your free airdrop tokens.

I have tokens from airdrop. How many tokens should I buy for doubling tokens which I already have?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There's very few details about the ICO. The only thing I've seen so far is about the airdrop. Please the HousePanda team should do the needful and release all necessary information. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.
Activity: 101
Hi team,

I followed and tweeted in twitter, but didn't received the claim, how i will get the claim?
Pages:
Jump to: