Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 22. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Oh, this project is very unique. How do I move this token to MEW?
Activity: 59
we will looking forward for great development!!and so excited for this project!!fly high reach the moon!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi dev and team , very interesting project , thanks for the opportunity ,excited about future of House of Panda , how it will develop and grow  following on twitter and telegram ,  wishing best for project ...
Activity: 14
25 hours, 15 minutes after launch the House Panda Community is now 2,373 large! Thank you! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Curious project! Waiting for more updates
How much will this token cost?
Activity: 490
This is one project I will commit to. The brilliance of super computing is my personal passion as am sure it will focus on Quantum computing which is the next big thing for computer development as a whole. And for Nvidia involvement is just as extraordinary.

Thank you - House Panda runs on enthusiasm, and knowing people like yourself are interested and supportive is important.
We hope to be able to keep upgrading the supercomputer so that one day we will upgrade to a quantum supercomputer. Far-fetched, but this is why we pay a lot of attention to setting up a credible financial and revenue structure for the project. It seems that only a private initiative will be able to open supercomputing to be used by everyone - governments and universities had supercomputers for decades, yet still no open access.
NVIDIA Inception, to be fair, surpassed our expectations. We are part of a private chat group and we are constantly plugged into opportunities, news and networking with other Inception participants. This is probably only possible in China and USA - things move very fast. In China, right now, even faster. In America you don't really have VCs on Whatsapp - in China you do. If we had to run within a more formal incubation structure this project would be more difficult to do and even to imagine.

Show us some credible links announcing the partnership...Oh wait...you can't. There are none.

Feel free to support the projects that you like - nobody is forcing you to pay attention to this one. We have just announced the project and released very little information. We will release more in the future. There is little need to spam forums with opinions that have no basis in reality.
Further spam will be reported to moderator.

This isn't spam, it's stating valid concerns about this project. I could just as easily report you to the BTT forum mods, Twitter mods and NVIDIA. If there is a genuine partnership, I would be happy to participate and invest. Please prove me wrong and post proof of NVIDIAs involvement.
Activity: 21
@housepanda who is admin of telegram channel ? I invited my friends to telegram.
Activity: 50
This is will gonna moon soon! Especially because it's backed by nvidia
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
when is token distribution?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
On which factors does the amount of airdropped tokens a participant can receive depend?
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
It would be sad if somebody set out to build the 17th most powerful supercomputer AND spent hours faking logo of an AI incubator - but it is true we've seen crazier things in crypto. So stay tuned.

OK, I see quite good sense of humor here, what I really appreciate. I will stay tuned. BTW I agree that crypto space is crazy Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Curious project! Waiting for more updates
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
when received from bot
For example, if you want to exchange or transfer to the wallet?
thank you
Activity: 39
This is one project I will commit to. The brilliance of super computing is my personal passion as am sure it will focus on Quantum computing which is the next big thing for computer development as a whole. And for Nvidia involvement is just as extraordinary.

Thank you - House Panda runs on enthusiasm, and knowing people like yourself are interested and supportive is important.
We hope to be able to keep upgrading the supercomputer so that one day we will upgrade to a quantum supercomputer. Far-fetched, but this is why we pay a lot of attention to setting up a credible financial and revenue structure for the project. It seems that only a private initiative will be able to open supercomputing to be used by everyone - governments and universities had supercomputers for decades, yet still no open access.
NVIDIA Inception, to be fair, surpassed our expectations. We are part of a private chat group and we are constantly plugged into opportunities, news and networking with other Inception participants. This is probably only possible in China and USA - things move very fast. In China, right now, even faster. In America you don't really have VCs on Whatsapp - in China you do. If we had to run within a more formal incubation structure this project would be more difficult to do and even to imagine.

Show us some credible links announcing the partnership...Oh wait...you can't. There are none.

Feel free to support the projects that you like - nobody is forcing you to pay attention to this one. We have just announced the project and released very little information. We will release more in the future. There is little need to spam forums with opinions that have no basis in reality.
Further spam will be reported to moderator.
Activity: 249
House Panda this name looks funny and interesting. I will follow it for sure. Please update more information about the project. Keep up your work.
Activity: 56
how does nvidia support this project?
seems to me like a project with a bunch of nvidia cards.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Airdrop is always welcome.
Nvidia is a great company and has great potential to grow.
Just imagine how VR industry will drive it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
thanks nice bot and hoping your project will be successful i just join the telegram and chat the hope hope i do it right so i can claim some pandas
Activity: 25
Thank you panda.. Superb project..
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: