Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 21. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Wishing you success and your team all together.good luck and more power
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
It's cool, innovation, bots AI NVIDIA, supercomputers Shocked
 I will watch the development of the project with interest. Grin
Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
This is will gonna moon soon! Especially because it's backed by nvidia

Moon ?  Noooo. Mars and Venus  Grin Grin  bullshit. NVIDIA   Grin Grin Grin Grin
they have enough money themselves and do not need a guy who wrote the last time here on december 2nd.
that's scam and a big joke . have a nice day or night
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Activity: 38
Joined and wait for new information.
The https url is not work so far.
Is there any problem?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Activity: 62
WOW NIVIDIA !!!!!!!!!!

whitepaper seems great and promising
defently gona participate the ICO
Activity: 56
already join house panda airdrop 1 when the distribuition will start?
Activity: 224
This is interesting and worthy of development project. Awesome! Using  HPT tokens to buy supercomputer. I will support this project and im looking forward to the success of this project. Good luck to the team of developers.
Activity: 392
Thanks for being part of your project Wink looks promising one.. I do appreciate your token  distribution dosent matter big or small amoint token it is what is essential is teamwork to make each token worthy..
I'll keep track on this one..  Wink  looking forward for upcoming updates.. Goodluck!   
Activity: 54
Nice project! Waiting for more information..

Goodluck
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
This looking realy good project. I will invest this project
Activity: 42
We are in the house.a project supported by a fine name like NVIDIA is somewhat interesting and quite legit. best of luck you have our support..thumbs up dev.team:)
Activity: 42
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project
Activity: 55
Wishing you success and your team all together
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
How do i get my referral code for telegram?
Activity: 84
#HousePanda Unique idea to beat the market! Strong whitepaper, large team are ready to benefit a whole industry.
Activity: 30
The other supercomputers in crypto are moving quite slowly, but NVIDIA is quite a strong name. Let's see if this will take off!
Activity: 6
the project sounds great. really interested in the development of this supercomputer. who might be potential customers for your calculations? downtime will be used to accumulate tokens? thanks for the info & airdrop. good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: