Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 20. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 134
This looks really great. I'm sure people will be mostly interested in your connections with NVIDIA, could you guys elaborate a bit about it?
Activity: 41
they send me low blance
Activity: 21
very good. 12.636 member on Telegram. Looking forward to the ICO launch project
Activity: 28
Hi! It really sounds like a promising project, good luck!
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
Wow! That's an interesting bot you have there on your Telegram! It was even cooler when you can track your referrals and HTP. Keep it up devs!
Activity: 11
Looks interesting! Joined up in telegram and twitter, looking forward to more information in the future! Good luck and keep us updated!
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
a ecть фoтки этoй пocлeднeгo cлoвa чyдo тexники? интepecнo глянyть чтo этo зa aппapaт?)))
what is the project about?

peчь идёт o кoмпьютepe нoвoгo пoкoлeния, этo кaк в aвтo бизнece aвтoмoбиль Tecлa. B xopoшeм вeкe живём)))) Фaнтacтичecкиe вeщи имeeм лицeзpeть)))
Activity: 68
what is the project about?
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
This coin has a lot of potential.
I just hope that the community and developers will fully support this token.
Then we'll look forward. Wish good luck!
Activity: 294
I like likes suggestions and work programs with your opinion, you say business, and things say that at this price the tokens are not sold or by anyone, which means the price is unreasonable and irrelevant. when we donate, your token is still not there for the market but our donations are required to use eth already exists ,,, I am sure if tokej your coin is in the market even though the price is still small then many investors who will love your project
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
For me this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a success and success.
Wow this seems like a great airdrop! Take a look at their telegram. Created a bot which can auto track your referral which is something although not new, but is appealing!
этo cepьёзный взлёт))) чyвcтвyю я чтo этo бyдит Bay! peaльнo кpyтaя тeмa! вcячecки бyдy coдeйcтвaвaть и cлeдить зa peфиpaлoм вaшим!!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
Wow this seems like a great airdrop! Take a look at their telegram. Created a bot which can auto track your referral which is something although not new, but is appealing!
Activity: 45
hey guys when will you distribute airdrop tokens?
House Panda www.housepanda.eu is the world's first tokenized AI supercomputer & the first ICO from a startup incubated by NVIDIA
The planned supercomputer will be the 17th most powerful https://www.top500.org/lists/2017/11/ in the world
The supercomputer will be able to predict future prices today for cryptocurrencies, real estate, and stocks.
Yes, it is possible:https://www.ted.com/talks/didier_sornette_how_we_can_predict_the_next_financial_crisis/discussion?mid=393129833&ml=33069884
You will be able to use HPT tokens to buy monthly subscriptions to the supercomputer. HPT tokens will be issued during an ICO (coming soon).
More information on the project and ICO coming soon.
Please read our Medium www.medium.com/@housepanda for more information.
Project summary in 1 minute: www.housepanda.eu

Please join our Telegram t.me/housepandaico and Twitterwww.twitter.com/housepanda_ for the first ever airdrop by bot.
Earn rewards for every friend you invite to join our Telegram and Twitter - for example, for every 10HPT tokens claimed by a friend you will also earn 10HPT tokens. Invite 100 friends - earn up to 1,000HPT tokens.
1HPT=$1 at ICO time.
If you participate in ICO, we will double your free airdrop tokens.
You can invite friends from Telegram directly or by using your referral code.

To benefit from a free airdrop on Telegram:
Join our Telegram group t.me/housepandaico
Type /claim
Interact with the bot

To benefit from a free airdrop on Twitter:
Twitter bot launching soon. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/housepanda_ and we will tweet or message you with some free tokens.
Кpyтo!!! Boт тaк paзмax!!! кoгдa ICO и bounty???
Activity: 5
House Panda www.housepanda.eu is the world's first tokenized AI supercomputer & the first ICO from a startup incubated by NVIDIA
The planned supercomputer will be the 17th most powerful https://www.top500.org/lists/2017/11/ in the world
The supercomputer will be able to predict future prices today for cryptocurrencies, real estate, and stocks.
Yes, it is possible:https://www.ted.com/talks/didier_sornette_how_we_can_predict_the_next_financial_crisis/discussion?mid=393129833&ml=33069884
You will be able to use HPT tokens to buy monthly subscriptions to the supercomputer. HPT tokens will be issued during an ICO (coming soon).

Please join our Telegram t.me/housepandaico and Twitterwww.twitter.com/housepanda_ for the first ever airdrop by bot.
Earn rewards for every friend you invite to join our Telegram and Twitter - for example, for every 10HPT tokens claimed by a friend you will also earn 10HPT tokens. Invite 100 friends - earn up to 1,000HPT tokens.
1HPT=$1 at ICO time.
You can invite friends from Telegram directly or by using your referral code.

To benefit from a free airdrop on Telegram:
Join our Telegram group t.me/housepandaico
Type /claim
Interact with the bot

To benefit from a free airdrop on Twitter:
Twitter bot launching soon. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/housepanda_ and we will tweet or message you with some free tokens.
oчeнь кpyтoй пpoeкт!!! ждy ico i baunty!!!
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS

""House Panda www.housepanda.eu is the world's first tokenized AI supercomputer & the first ICO from a startup incubated by NVIDIA

1HPT=$1 at ICO time.
You can invite friends from Telegram directly or by using your referral code""      t.me/hodl2bot?start=WILLIA1F
Activity: 4
molto interessante,mi terro aggiornato,e seguiro gli sviluppi.
continuate cosi
Pages:
Jump to: