Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 23. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
This is complete BS. There is no NVIDIA backing. It's called brand violation folks.

All the links on the site are general information, nothing calling out House Panada in any of them. Stay away from this scam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OMG, this project looks very promising.
I like NVIDIA and Tesla and believe that these companies will make a really strong and useful crypto.

Good luck to all participants
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is one project I will commit to. The brilliance of super computing is my personal passion as am sure it will focus on Quantum computing which is the next big thing for computer development as a whole. And for Nvidia involvement is just as extraordinary.

Thank you - House Panda runs on enthusiasm, and knowing people like yourself are interested and supportive is important.
We hope to be able to keep upgrading the supercomputer so that one day we will upgrade to a quantum supercomputer. Far-fetched, but this is why we pay a lot of attention to setting up a credible financial and revenue structure for the project. It seems that only a private initiative will be able to open supercomputing to be used by everyone - governments and universities had supercomputers for decades, yet still no open access.
NVIDIA Inception, to be fair, surpassed our expectations. We are part of a private chat group and we are constantly plugged into opportunities, news and networking with other Inception participants. This is probably only possible in China and USA - things move very fast. In China, right now, even faster. In America you don't really have VCs on Whatsapp - in China you do. If we had to run within a more formal incubation structure this project would be more difficult to do and even to imagine.
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
exciting airdrop. great dev, i like your style for the airdrop. good luck dev.

thanks for sharing
Sounds like a really great project, especially paired with nVidia, could we see some more proof of links, and some details on the Supercomputer? Will this also be a masternode or a mining computer of sorts? detail details details...

Thanks for asking - this project excites our team on a regular basis!
NVIDIA's own SATURNV is the prototype for us: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/dgx-saturnv/
NVIDIA uses it for in-house product development, and it is built entirely of NVIDIA DGX-1 modules. It was also world no. 1 in 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2yxcnXsCOA
It is also surprisingly physically small. Let me find you a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mszXq8ZhKHk
Skip to 2:34 where Jensen Huang says that 1 DGX-1 replaced 400 servers. And our project will combine 72 DGX-1s...replacing 400x72=? servers. Let's do the math  Smiley
Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVk416fVd3s Skip to ~14:15 on discussion on energy efficiency and space-saving.

As for mining, NVIDIA is a leading maker of crypto mining hardware: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/nvidias-shares-ride-on-ethereums-gains/
But AI supercomputers use chips/technologies different from hardware made specifically for mining.
However, we will be able to cost-effectively mine using a supercomputer as long as mining is not its primary occupation - in its idle time. We plan to do so.
Focusing on hardware and idle-time mining will enable us to be accountable to our (HPT) token holders in 2 key ways:

1. Our operating performance will be straightforward to track compared to other ICOs. The price of DGX-1 is public, thus token holders will be able to know how much money we reasonably need and what  for. Our ICO investors will find it easy to check whether the supercomputer has been bought, installed, and running. So half the operating risk disappears. The part of risk that remains is only whether we are able to build innovative services on top of amazing hardware. We hope that NVIDIA Inception incubating us can help answer this question.
2. We will be able to start paying a share of mining income to HPT token holders (hopefully) starting from month 1 that the supercomputer has been switched on.

Note: cryptocurrency mining is not what we specialize in. Its profitability depends on fluctuating crypto (such as ETH) prices and mining economics. Please check our Medium for a longer discussion on potential profitability of crypto mining income: https://medium.com/@housepanda/hpt-token-share-in-the-worlds-no-17-supercomputer-5752d53d3325

We are convinced that it will be far more profitable to provide unique, world-first prediction services built on the supercomputer's AI capabilities than to place primary focus on crypto mining.
For example, let's look at what Bloomberg Terminal is doing. Bloomberg Terminal is the classic example of a subscription service: US$24,000/year, hundreds of thousands of subscribers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomberg_Terminal
House Panda is looking to build a subscription service starting at 99HPT/month providing future price calculations of various assets: cryptocurrencies, real estate and stocks. In our view, a realistic monetization scenario after 24-36 months of operation: 100,000 paying customers x 1,200HPT/year = ?
1HPT=$1 at time of ICO.

That is not to say that we only care about profit - ability to operate profitably enables everything else. In effect, we are looking to open access to a supercomputer to everyone who can pay a small amount - for the first time ever. Others might be able to build services on top of this hardware - not only us.

We are also planning a range of additional services and token uses, of which later.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
OK, so I read through the whole thread and I've not found any confirmation of NVIDIA incubation in any independent source. Could you provide some sort of source, because yours stuff is shady and webpage looks a bit scammish.
I'm waiting for reliable confirmation of NVIDIA involvement.  

Dear crypto_bit, Sailthor,
NVIDIA Inception logo, and permission to use it, has been granted to us by NVIDIA. Only Inception partners can be seen using it.
To give you a short answer, we will either release an anonymized email from NVIDIA Inception program manager accepting us to the program in May (I hope it was not a WeChat message) OR we will reach out to NVIDIA Inception for some sort of confirmation. We will do so in near future.
We have been in stealth until now and NVIDIA specifically took steps to keep information on us limited, but I guess it does this for most of the projects it incubates.
In most white papers you will only find information that cannot be confirmed using independent sources. In our case, we will take steps to establish lasting trust (although of course not everything can be checked until the world runs on blockchain).
It would be sad if somebody set out to build the 17th most powerful supercomputer AND spent hours faking logo of an AI incubator - but it is true we've seen crazier things in crypto. So stay tuned.
As of now we do not know anything about the team behind the project and there is no public information on HousePanda - this is why we are concerned. Hopefully you can clarify this soon on your website Smiley
I couldn't find you here:
Link the registration form to receive the airdrop
how to get?
thank you

There is no registration form!
Instead we developed a bot to give tokens to you - just join 2,800 other people at our Telegram group t.me/housepandaico and type: /claim
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
Link the registration form to receive the airdrop
how to get?
thank you
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Sounds like a really great project, especially paired with nVidia, could we see some more proof of links, and some details on the Supercomputer? Will this also be a masternode or a mining computer of sorts? detail details details...
OK, so I read through the whole thread and I've not found any confirmation of NVIDIA incubation in any independent source. Could you provide some sort of source, because yours stuff is shady and webpage looks a bit scammish.

Dear crypto_bit, Sailthor,
NVIDIA Inception logo, and permission to use it, has been granted to us by NVIDIA. Only Inception partners can be seen using it.
To give you a short answer, we will either release an anonymized email from NVIDIA Inception program manager accepting us to the program in May (I hope it was not a WeChat message) OR we will reach out to NVIDIA Inception for some sort of confirmation. We will do so in near future.
We have been in stealth until now and NVIDIA specifically took steps to keep information on us limited, but I guess it does this for most of the projects it incubates.
In most white papers you will only find information that cannot be confirmed using independent sources. In our case, we will take steps to establish lasting trust (although of course not everything can be checked until the world runs on blockchain).
It would be sad if somebody set out to build the 17th most powerful supercomputer AND spent hours faking logo of an AI incubator - but it is true we've seen crazier things in crypto. So stay tuned.
The ability to predict future prices sounds all well and good. However,  In the face of the 'unpredictable' failures of global economics which even the experts could not predict, I don't know how a machine could be any other than a trial-and-error system. Still, a project to look out for.

Thank you for your question.
This is in fact we have been asking ourselves many times. But then we can across the academic research of Didier Sornette at ETH Zurich (Switzerland, www.ethz.ch) and several others. Professor Sornette has worked on predicting economic crises for around 10 years at ETHZ, and he is also a former professional physicist and chief risk office at Bank of America. He has also given a tech talk on using statistics to predict crises in the future: https://www.ted.com/talks/didier_sornette_how_we_can_predict_the_next_financial_crisis[/u]]https://www.ted.com/talks/didier_sornette_how_we_can_predict_the_next_financial_crisis
Of course, AI as powerful as NVIDIA's DGX-1 is now has only been available since May 2017 (for ETHZ, as a VIP customer and No. ~15 best university in the world, a bit earlier). These new machines are able to be trained, and in fact can train themselves to accomplish tasks. You might have seen recent videos of robotic dogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w. Some of those robotic dogs train themselves to walk and to act. TESLA cars are accumulating driving data and will learn to drive themselves eventually (powered by NVIDIA processors). With AI predictions of future prices today of cryptocurrencies, houses and stocks, it is the same - the new AI supercomputers are very expensive but they can train themselves to solve economic problems ever better. Yes, better than economists - just like a car can travel faster than a human. Economists are perhaps too close to politicians, while computers consider only objective facts.
The biggest financial firms in the world have owned supercomputers since Renaissance Technologies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies) in 1982. Renaissance and other firms make $ billions per year in profits - so much so that its founder funded Donald Trump's election victory. Until now, only the wealthiest, secretive customers were able to benefit from information advantage that supercomputers can deliver.
The planned House Panda supercomputer will be more powerful than most supercomputers Renaissance and other hedge funds/banks have been running in recent memory. For a relatively low monthly subscription fee (starting at 99HPT tokens), everybody will be able to have access to information and future predictions that have so far been only available to the very wealthiest, and mostly in several western countries.
We are happy that House Panda has started at exactly the right time - when AI, crypto and the potential customer base are all experiencing exponential innovation and growth.
Activity: 54
Interesting project and airdrop.Waiting to use the code. I will follow.Good luck!
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Easy to claim airdrop on Telegram. Thanks, will stay followed. Please provide proof of the NVIDIA though
Activity: 108
I've look your website and twitter, may I know what the hard cap for this ICO & also what's the maximum supply. Project looks good!
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
This is one project I will commit to. The brilliance of super computing is my personal passion as am sure it will focus on Quantum computing which is the next big thing for computer development as a whole. And for Nvidia involvement is just as extraordinary.
Activity: 336
I have obtained the Claim Code for HPT. Then, next I will get the token. How do I receive a token from you? Is there a special form I need to finish? While in the thread of written information is very limited and less detailed for me.
Ok, I will wait for the launch of House Panda Community. Good Luck
Activity: 882
This is worth participating in! And how to use the code that gives the telegram-bot?
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
The ability to predict future prices sounds all well and good. However,  In the face of the 'unpredictable' failures of global economics which even the experts could not predict, I don't know how a machine could be any other than a trial-and-error system. Still, a project to look out for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Wow,  the project looks amazing,  ranging from the site, d vision and the team.
Credit to the brain behind this
Pages:
Jump to: