Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 139. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 258
maybe one can host it on a better place but this should help to sync your wallet:

https://ufile.io/csnof
Who has working wallet? Could you, please, say how many MN are there at the monent?

My wallet is still syncing. Can make a new bootstrap if it did.
Masternodes will come in the v4 wallet.

Wanted to try to build te v4 wallet, but have no clue how to do it

The v3 daemon I build with:

Code:
make -f makefile.am USE_UPNP=

but unsure how to build just the daemon on the v4 wallet.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Who has working wallet? Could you, please, say how many MN are there at the monent?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
just bought me in for a masternode. Good stuff Kees.  Cool
How much cost a masternode?
Today's price 0.152 BTC
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
How much cost a masternode?
Activity: 240
Wallet on yobit is working fine again! Grin
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Any updates guys?

Still working on the wallet. There was no getwork in this wallet so I am building that. We had some compatibilty problems with the current getblocktemplate. I dont want to over hurry this. It will require some thoroughly testing. It all just takes a bit more time than I initialy thought.

Thanks for the update. Masternodes will work on the new platform too? Any estimate before on time of when the new Masternodes come out? Thanks

Sure masternodes will work too. I hope that within one week we will have the public beta version of the new wallet.
Merit: 250
Any updates guys?

Still working on the wallet. There was no getwork in this wallet so I am building that. We had some compatibilty problems with the current getblocktemplate. I dont want to over hurry this. It will require some thoroughly testing. It all just takes a bit more time than I initialy thought.

Thanks for the update. Masternodes will work on the new platform too? Any estimate before on time of when the new Masternodes come out? Thanks
copper member
Any updates guys?

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
finally wallet sync. wallet ver3. i created new wallet address but can't send it to new address.
It prompts enter password but doesnt do anything afterwards.

anyone got this problem? should i wait for new wallet?

Please wait for the new wallet. I am testing the new wallet at the moment.

ah ok. cool. no worries man. take your time!
thanks for all your hardwork  Smiley
copper member
finally wallet sync. wallet ver3. i created new wallet address but can't send it to new address.

Please wait for the new wallet. I am testing the new wallet at the moment.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
I've downloaded the bootstrap and have still been stuck syncing on "10 hour behind" for almost a day now.

Getting a lot of orphaned blocks in the debug log. Any thoughts?
Activity: 209
Almost done. Just working on a fix for masternode payments at the moment  Cool

Can't wait for the rebirth Kees.
Thanks fro bringing it back to life.
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Can you please provide Slack invite. I am interested in this coin.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Wallet has been stuck syncing for days now, can't get pasts "1 year and 36 weeks"...

Is it a new wallet issue or nodes? Any suggestions?

Thanks

A few pages back in this thread there is a link to some recent chain data known as a bootstrap (synced up to a few days ago). I downloaded it and it helped me sync the chain instantly.

Make sure you download and use the bootstrap before you start syncing the wallet...

http://www.amsterdamcoin.com/download/bootstrap.zip
I just invested into this coin. I think AMS as a currency for Amsterdam would be great Smiley Any locals in the area actually accepting this currency yet? This coin has a fairly low supply and tiny marketcap. Combine that with Masternodes and I see some potential here. Looks like the Dev works hard and this community is growing. I look forward to the future of this coin. BTW.....CMC says this coin has a circulating supply of 9.6 million coins. I am hoping this is correct. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

AMS has 60M coins total
20M are for development
10M are for the dev in about ten years
3.5M are burnt in the last swap

So you get a supply of roughly 26.5 million coins at the moment.
Please correct me i'm wrong ;-)

Okay. But.....any idea how many are actually circulating at this moment? I am trusting CMC is correct. Anyone confirm?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Looks great!
Can we change our AMS coins then to the new Version?
Jump to: