Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 2. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
Looks like they set up the buy wall @ 2800, in order to refund people's ICO investment.

i got lucky and bought some at 2300, as well as 2800. 

thanks!!

Our Initial Coin Offering “ICO” will be held on Bittrex's exchange versus running it ourselves for the safety and efficiency of all investors.
When ARCH opens on Bittrex it will be available for purchase at a rate of 2800 satoshi per coin (0.000028). All 5,000,000 coins will be
available for purchase with no limitation per account on the number that can be purchased.
We kept the price per coin low to give those with less capital and btc the ability to still partake in the ICO.
Our team also wanted to set a lower floor in order to give maximum return on investment as upward growth from 2800 satoshi can be achieved very easily.
This coin was designed for both large and small investors. Bittrex has thoroughly analyzed our source code to validate that it is free of anything
malicious, otherwise our ICO would not have been accepted.

typing error only, don't be seriously.  Cheesy
Activity: 247
What are you guys planning to do ?

ARCH Dev's have reached out to Bill at Bittrex in regards to the ICO refund. After this is complete we will consider the different options available to us for distributing ARCH Coins.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
What are you guys planning to do ?
when the refund could be complete, when the new distribution, IPO or ICO start. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Distribution is still being discussed, finding out what's up with the refund for ICO investors now.

Maybe DEV need to adjust the price not 2800sats, but 280sats that would already be more interesting for people to join, that is still 13.5BTC!!!! And this is still a very big amount for a coin.

Once we hear back from bittrex on the status of our questions we'll relay them to everyone (regarding refunds, and premine). We will be giving the community managers coins to do with as they see fit. For us the project was unsuccessful therefor we are going to exit from this at a loss of both time and money, but hey that's the chance you take in anything.

What did you thought that people would give you 137BTC for nothing? Come on, we are speaking here about $100,000. If you would do a normal ICO of 5% or so, or even 20% but at a price that investors can make some money too. 20% = 10BTC or so, then your total coin is worth 50BTC and this is still a lot of money. When you check how many coins are trading below a marketcap of $30,000 then there are more trading below then above. And if you work hard enough for your coin then it can move up like VOOT or PC for example.

Can you tell me how long you can pay salaries for multiple jobs which was part of the point of this coin on 10 BTC? For some traders that may seem like a lot but really it's pennies for development and community workers. I shouldn't need to go further into this discussion the reasons for a larger ipo are quite obvious.

Community expect DEV to make some development himself and not to pay people for doing that. Coins like Darkcoin for example did it all by theirself. There has been so much scam that it is a little too easy to think that people are putting money in a coin just because someone say, he needs to pay a lot of people. Anyone your coin was based on greed and people that are too greedy will lose.

BTW: how much did you pay for this ICO?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Distribution is still being discussed, finding out what's up with the refund for ICO investors now.

Maybe DEV need to adjust the price not 2800sats, but 280sats that would already be more interesting for people to join, that is still 13.5BTC!!!! And this is still a very big amount for a coin.

Once we hear back from bittrex on the status of our questions we'll relay them to everyone (regarding refunds, and premine). We will be giving the community managers coins to do with as they see fit. For us the project was unsuccessful therefor we are going to exit from this at a loss of both time and money, but hey that's the chance you take in anything.

What did you thought that people would give you 137BTC for nothing? Come on, we are speaking here about $100,000. If you would do a normal ICO of 5% or so, or even 20% but at a price that investors can make some money too. 20% = 10BTC or so, then your total coin is worth 50BTC and this is still a lot of money. When you check how many coins are trading below a marketcap of $30,000 then there are more trading below then above. And if you work hard enough for your coin then it can move up like VOOT or PC for example.

Can you tell me how long you can pay salaries for multiple jobs which was part of the point of this coin on 10 BTC? For some traders that may seem like a lot but really it's pennies for development and community workers. I shouldn't need to go further into this discussion the reasons for a larger ipo are quite obvious.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 4
Just a note: If the ICO ends Sunday night without the goal being met, all who hold ARC from the ICO will be refunded. Just a heads up, it's best to hold the coin, don't sell them.

Do not sell your coins if you want a refund, just wait till the ICO ends on Sunday.

What's the status on this?

the arch on bittrex still alive, Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

If the community has knowledge of a project which has successfully distributed coins freely and fairly, please post the link and I will research it further. Any other input that is beneficial for the future of ARCH coin is welcome.

Cheers,
Medic - ARCH Community Manager

Several coins have done the free giveaway thing -- comm and itc come to mind. ITC used forum posts/activity plus rank as a basis to determine how much each person got.

You can use the forum for giveaways, by the way, but people must either PM you their address or put it in their signature. In the latter case, you need to set up a website or something for registering, and have whatever system you put in place grab the address from our signatures. Sharecoin went that route, as did a couple of others.

Kora (or ORA) is the one that most recently ran a giveaway. You may want to chat with them, as sockpuppets is what you need to watch out for. They used a couple of different methods to weed them out.
Activity: 247
As the ARCH Dev stated above, there will be refunds for those who purchased ARCH ICO - (just don not sell).

I hope the community takes notice that this is a great coin that came out at a bad time. The community now has the opportunity to become architects of there own economic future. As ARCH moves forward it is imperative that we as a community bring real value to ARCH Coin. The other community manager and I will coordinate a structured free distribution of ARCH coins.

To maintain the integrity of ARCH coin, we will devise a plan to distribute ARCH coins freely and fairly, this will aid in gaining the communities trust and overall acceptance.

If the community has knowledge of a project which has successfully distributed coins freely and fairly, please post the link and I will research it further. Any other input that is beneficial for the future of ARCH coin is welcome.

Cheers,
Medic - ARCH Community Manager

Obviously it's been a disappointing performance thus far. Every effort will be made to successfully complete the ICO. However, options on how to proceed need to be discussed now, and not at the last moment. The team would love to hear your input on this. Please, make your voice heard. Thank you.

I already stated my ideas, but will repeat some of them:

If going with an exchange-run ICO, and especially at this price, go with Polo and their ICD rules. Ideally go with a lower price.

If planning to go with Bittrex, offer up a buy wall at the end of the ICO + don't be quite so greedy. 10-50BTC, not 100+. Price the coins cheap. And even then, I'm not sure if people will be so eager, due to being burned so many times already.

Dev, if u lower the price what about those who already invested? If u start with a new price then maybe it s better to refund the investors and restart again all together. What about it?

If we don't reach 80% of ico then refunds will happen, and then will turn into a giveaway and let the ,markets decide price. The 2 community managers will handle this distribution. Since giveaways are not allowed on this forum they will have to come up with a creative way. No ICO means no floor will be set though so we cannot guess where things will go from here. Also Talkcoin did quite well having only a built in chat function and many more coins total. Those saying price is too high are absolutely wrong, as 5 mil total could easily achieve 8-10k satoshi had we not had such poor timing and delivered our roadmap sooner this may have ended up a different scenario and long term. There is absolutely no risk to buying right now as the possibility of meeting goals we are quite sure will not happen. Have a good sunday everyone.

edit: you cannot be refunded if you sell, keep this in mind as this is the last day of the ico so patience will be your best friend.
Activity: 56

Obviously it's been a disappointing performance thus far. Every effort will be made to successfully complete the ICO. However, options on how to proceed need to be discussed now, and not at the last moment. The team would love to hear your input on this. Please, make your voice heard. Thank you.

If going with an exchange-run ICO, and especially at this price, go with Polo and their ICD rules. Ideally go with a lower price.

If planning to go with Bittrex, offer up a buy wall at the end of the ICO + don't be quite so greedy. 10-50BTC, not 100+. Price the coins cheap. And even then, I'm not sure if people will be so eager, due to being burned so many times already.

Dev, if u lower the price what about those who already invested? If u start with a new price then maybe it s better to refund the investors and restart again all together. What about it?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Just having a poke through this thread again. No surprise the ICO has been extended. Guys, just let this coin die, don't bother investing. If the developer is adamant it's a coin worth investing in then they won't be easily discouraged from developing it. Go back to the drawing board and come back when you have some better features and plan the launch better. You'll at least avoid these scam threats. For now though, not a chance of investing a penny.

We don't think it was lack of features there are plenty of coins with zero wallet innovation (no built-in chat/markets) that do fine, we shouldn't have waited to release our roadmap/white paper. Also probably the ico issue and other coins didn't help matters much. I'm sure this project would have been more successful for everyone had we not tried to do radical things that people weren't prepared for as well. There is no point developing something people are not interested in, we are open to suggestions and have offered a few to our community managers as ideas for the coin. We will let them explain though as this is their forte. Thank you to those that did support us, though we know we put over 2 btc into this ourselves so there weren't many haha. Do not sell your coins if you want a refund, just wait till the ICO ends on Sunday.

Does Ico end the next sunday?

Ends tonight.
Pages:
Jump to: