Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange! - page 3. (Read 22670 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Just having a poke through this thread again. No surprise the ICO has been extended. Guys, just let this coin die, don't bother investing. If the developer is adamant it's a coin worth investing in then they won't be easily discouraged from developing it. Go back to the drawing board and come back when you have some better features and plan the launch better. You'll at least avoid these scam threats. For now though, not a chance of investing a penny.

We don't think it was lack of features there are plenty of coins with zero wallet innovation (no built-in chat/markets) that do fine, we shouldn't have waited to release our roadmap/white paper. Also probably the ico issue and other coins didn't help matters much. I'm sure this project would have been more successful for everyone had we not tried to do radical things that people weren't prepared for as well. There is no point developing something people are not interested in, we are open to suggestions and have offered a few to our community managers as ideas for the coin. We will let them explain though as this is their forte. Thank you to those that did support us, though we know we put over 2 btc into this ourselves so there weren't many haha. Do not sell your coins if you want a refund, just wait till the ICO ends on Sunday.

Does Ico end the next sunday?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
140BTC fo ICO is too much ..

Where does your self-confidence come from Huh

this coin worth even much more than 140 BTC. only lack of consideration before starting ICO. 

This coin is worth 1 or 2 BTCs like a lot of the coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

this coin worth even much more than 140 BTC. only lack of consideration before starting ICO. 
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

just have a look in bitterex, all things are same.
legendary
Suggestion one :

1. IPO of 5%!!!!! MAX!!!!!
2. Premine of 1%!!!! MAX!!!!
3. IPO price reflects a MAX marketcap of $50K!!!!!

If above is not happening then scrap this shit!!!!
legendary
don't tell people what you want to do,
don't ask people how to do,  
just show people what you have done.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Just a note: If the ICO ends Sunday night without the goal being met, all who hold ARC from the ICO will be refunded. Just a heads up, it's best to hold the coin, don't sell them.

I've put a lot of thought into this, and the following opinions are my own. I believe that a lot in the community are hesitant to invest in another ICO so soon after one had just ended. That skepticism is understandable, I don't fault anyone for it. It also happened right at the same time as quite a slump in the crypto community. Blood pressures were high, tempers were flaring, and an ICO is an easy target. I bear no ill will toward anyone, regardless. The dev team bears no ill will toward anyone either. Life is too short to carry a grudge. I believe this dev team have quite a cool idea. Put in a solid code base, wallet, and source. Get a development team and staff on salary so they work hard, and keep working, post release. Let the investors determine the direction of the coin, and be the architect of it's fate. It's just bad timing.

The team have discussed many options, and as the entire concept here is to let the community be the architects of the coins direction, the team feels that the community should be offered the options for comment, critique, and suggestion. Whether the ICO hits its goal before the end of the extension or not, the team understands that more concrete information such as a whitepaper of features, and a road-map of goods and services, are needed. If the ICO does not hit its goal before the end of the extension there are many options on how to proceed:

1. Scrap the project entirely.
2. Postpone the project, implement a few features, a white paper, and road-map, then relaunch at a later date.
3. Proceed with the project, distributing the vast majority (a small portion would be reserved for bounties) of the coin supply for free, and letting the market determine it's value.
4. Proceed with the project, via escrowed IPO, for a vastly reduced price.
5. If you have a suggestion, post it.

Obviously it's been a disappointing performance thus far. Every effort will be made to successfully complete the ICO. However, options on how to proceed need to be discussed now, and not at the last moment. The team would love to hear your input on this. Please, make your voice heard. Thank you.

if such good coin die only because of selected bad ICO, sounds sorry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just having a poke through this thread again. No surprise the ICO has been extended. Guys, just let this coin die, don't bother investing. If the developer is adamant it's a coin worth investing in then they won't be easily discouraged from developing it. Go back to the drawing board and come back when you have some better features and plan the launch better. You'll at least avoid these scam threats. For now though, not a chance of investing a penny.

We don't think it was lack of features there are plenty of coins with zero wallet innovation (no built-in chat/markets) that do fine, we shouldn't have waited to release our roadmap/white paper. Also probably the ico issue and other coins didn't help matters much. I'm sure this project would have been more successful for everyone had we not tried to do radical things that people weren't prepared for as well. There is no point developing something people are not interested in, we are open to suggestions and have offered a few to our community managers as ideas for the coin. We will let them explain though as this is their forte. Thank you to those that did support us, though we know we put over 2 btc into this ourselves so there weren't many haha. Do not sell your coins if you want a refund, just wait till the ICO ends on Sunday.
Activity: 177
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

We already bought some prior to the situation you described. If the ICO doesn't reach 80% or higher there is no reason to launch the coin with it's current specs. We will just ask Bill to refund everyone and end the thread. In case there are more who can see the actual value in this coin, We want to ask everyone in the community if they would be ok extending the ICO to see if interest generates. Was there something missing from the wallet that people wanted? We can add it. If there a certain service people like to see? We will do our best to get it.

Just let our team know if the ICO extension is ok, and we will run it for another 72 hours. Architectcoin is still looking for more IRC mods. We now have 2 community managers as well.

Not sure if an extra 72 hrs will matter, but sure, if I was in your shoes at this point, I'd just extend it.

I offered up some suggestions in this thread how to salvage the situation. Bittrex could use the same rules Polo does in regard to ICOs/ICDs. You could agree to offer up a buy wall after the ICO ends, at least for the first day or two, at original ICO prices. If you had done both of those things from the start, I expect sales would be much better than they are now.

You could go ahead even if that 80% mark isn't reached, by simply revising your model. Go with 1-2 cheap or free workers, and go with the rare coin model (XLC/XBC), since so many would be destroyed. You'd still have to support the coin however, or even the rarity aspect won't matter. It would at the least most likely result in a higher price than ICO levels. Even with 72 extra hours, unless something changes with the rules or perhaps a buy wall, I don't see 80% happening.
Activity: 247
I am fine with the extension....perhaps the community would see the value of the this coin, selling at a lower price. With the Lower ICO, I would urge the community to buy.

Remeber there are less than 5 million coins...so buying in at a low price = easy profit
Our unique approach allows us to "employ" members of the community using ICO funds - they will get paid for the work that others normally expect them
 to do for free.

Based on the sales so far, I think they better start looking for those free workers.

Devs have been rather quiet... I'm still curious if they have any plans if the ICO doesn't reach that 80% mark. With one day left, I see no real way for them to get there. Or what happens if it remains basically where it is now? Will they still support the coin?

They didn't even bother eating up the tiny orders right in front of their ICO. Which means they sold absolutely nothing at all today.

We already bought some prior to the situation you described. If the ICO doesn't reach 80% or higher there is no reason to launch the coin with it's current specs. We will just ask Bill to refund everyone and end the thread. In case there are more who can see the actual value in this coin, We want to ask everyone in the community if they would be ok extending the ICO to see if interest generates. Was there something missing from the wallet that people wanted? We can add it. If there a certain service people like to see? We will do our best to get it.

Just let our team know if the ICO extension is ok, and we will run it for another 72 hours. Architectcoin is still looking for more IRC mods. We now have 2 community managers as well.

if you like you can run it for even 720 hrs, but the result must be same if the ico rule remain unchange,
buy at 2800 and sell at 1800 before the ICO end. someone had done something.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Our unique approach allows us to "employ" members of the community using ICO funds - they will get paid for the work that others normally expect them
 to do for free.

Based on the sales so far, I think they better start looking for those free workers.

Devs have been rather quiet... I'm still curious if they have any plans if the ICO doesn't reach that 80% mark. With one day left, I see no real way for them to get there. Or what happens if it remains basically where it is now? Will they still support the coin?

They didn't even bother eating up the tiny orders right in front of their ICO. Which means they sold absolutely nothing at all today.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
 to do for free.

Activity: 247
Hey, ARCH ICO is still up at Bittrex & people are still buying....get in now
The only way to acquire ARCH is through a limited, 96-hour ICO held at Bittrex.
There is no mining at all - so no "dumping" risk to the investors. We are delivering a carefully crafted
and professional wallet and PoS network backed by a team of crypto experts. Our unique approach allows us
to "employ" members of the community using ICO funds - they will get paid for the work that others normally expect them
 to do for free. They will be rewarded accordingly for their hard work towards increasing ARCH value.
With this plan in place, there is only one direction for Architectcoin, up!
With Architectcoin we want everyone to be architects of their own fate.

so how many hour left for ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
A good reason to invest in ARCH? This will be a real currency. It will have point of sale, FIAT exchange, mobile wallet options, goods and services, and much more. Upon successful completion of the ICO, all of this will be acquired for ARCH in short order. The addition of features will be up to the community, but the addition of everything a currency needs to actually be a currency will be added by default. So yes, absolutely, there is reason to invest in ARCH. Now is a great time to take advantage of a couple sell orders listed under ICO price: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ARCH
Pages:
Jump to: