Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 11. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The fact that the team has carried out development at their own expense, inspires me. Because this determination shows the willingness of the team go before the full launch of its network.
That's great. I thought I'd missed the IСO. Now I understand that the team has made a lot of effort to show us the good development results.
Activity: 135
The fact that the team has carried out development at their own expense, inspires me. Because this determination shows the willingness of the team go before the full launch of its network.
Activity: 125
Payiza has already become your partner for sharing, but I wanted to clarify output of your coins on the еxchange. I see that the Bounty  campaign planned before October 2018. Is there an exact date?
Activity: 141
The corporate sector needs their own cryptocurrency? There is no good reason I can think of that makes it advantageous to seperate the corporate sector from the rest of the economy by giving them their own currency.
as I understood on the platform there will be applications that will help solve many problems of the corporate sector. This is why the poet will always be in demand.
I also read that the team plans to begin immediately its ICO projects. They will focus on network development and actual for corporate clients.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The corporate sector needs their own cryptocurrency? There is no good reason I can think of that makes it advantageous to seperate the corporate sector from the rest of the economy by giving them their own currency.
as I understood on the platform there will be applications that will help solve many problems of the corporate sector. This is why the poet will always be in demand.
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
HEllo,

Is there also a discord link or just telegram?
Activity: 448
In addition to the company Sonox you have offers from partners currently time? I would like to understand your plans to find partners for the nearest time.
So far I see no high activity of the Asofe community. But I hope the project will be able to get more support by the time the vote count is closed. It's just that few people know about it yet. But the Bounty campaign can make a difference.
Activity: 136
The technologies that are used by the developers will soon be very popular. I think there is a foundation for the good work of many products.
The team is talking about many products that will be valuable to corporate users. I do not understand everything, because the information is not enough. But the idea is interesting, and I want to look at its implementation.
There are doubts. But the corporate environment is very big. If you are offered performance, anonymity and a small cost of services, then of course it can be interesting for this category of users. By taking part in the Bounty campaign we will not lose the investment, but only redouble them in the future.
Activity: 141
I like the way the team organized the network. What do you plan to do when you integrate with Lightning Network?
I hope that we will soon be offered an update of the roadmap. So the whole strategy of the team will be understood. I also want to know more about this project.
Activity: 133
Instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange
Marketcap
Coinmarketcap.com : Listing Soon
Worldcoinindex.com : Listing Soon
Coincodex.com : https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/
You are doing a great job for the development of your network. But it seems to me that the corporate sector will not be able to consume as many coins as suggested for distribution. Is it possible that your development will be applied in other areas?
Activity: 83
In addition to the company Sonox you have offers from partners currently time? I would like to understand your plans to find partners for the nearest time.
Activity: 392
The team is talking about many products that will be valuable to corporate users. I do not understand everything, because the information is not enough. But the idea is interesting, and I want to look at its implementation.
Activity: 146
I like the way the team organized the network. What do you plan to do when you integrate with Lightning Network?
Activity: 149
I think that you will be able to get some part of corporate clients. But for a more global expansion you need to offer these customers very important products that will be valuable in this sector.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Activity: 122
Hi guys. Tell me already known on what exchanges can this coin appear? Just wondering it will be centralized exchanges?
I saw a proposal from the exchange that put this coin to the vote, community support will be able to bring victory. But I would also like to see reputable partners in the list of exchanges.
Activity: 152
Тhе іdеa іs vеrу іntеrestіng аnd іf you rеаlly thrіvе in аctualizіng уour іdеas, thеn I thіnk it wіll bе gооd!
Well, the main thing is that it allowed us to earn. I think this will be the most important. And I see that the project has a huge growth prospect.
I already see the team's work. And now they're not standing still. I think the next version of the purse will be presented soon. It's a good activity.
Activity: 148
Greetings to all the Asofe enthusiasts! I've recently became incredibly invested in the idea and I would like to ask you to share your honest opinion on this coin!
And how did you manage to invest in this coin? As I understand it is impossible now to buy this coin it can only be mined or am I wrong?
Coins will soon appear on the exchange and I will quickly be able to buy them. I think that the initial stages will be quite profitable.
This coin can be obtained in the bounty campaign  or airdrop. I think this is also a kind of investment. If you keep them longer, I also think of getting a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: