Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 12. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Тhе іdеa іs vеrу іntеrestіng аnd іf you rеаlly thrіvе in аctualizіng уour іdеas, thеn I thіnk it wіll bе gооd!
Well, the main thing is that it allowed us to earn. I think this will be the most important. And I see that the project has a huge growth prospect.
Activity: 336
Hi guys. Tell me already known on what exchanges can this coin appear? Just wondering it will be centralized exchanges?
Activity: 252
I lіkе уоur businеss! Irreproaсhаblе logо, іntеrеstіng rеsults, lоgiсal wеbsіte.
I do not understand where does the logo? Do you value projects so much ?. We need to look deeper into the future perspective of the project.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I lіkе уоur businеss! Irreproaсhаblе logо, іntеrеstіng rеsults, lоgiсal wеbsіte.
Activity: 251
A great project and I really like it. I think that if the coin falls on top exchanges, the price will quickly fly to the moon.
Well, I think at the initial stages there will be mid-level changes since the listing costs a lot of money. But judging by the road map, it is not long to wait.
as I understand ICO was not conducted? koin can only be bought on the exchange or canned right? Well, after they are added to the exchanges.
Upcoming task

12/21/2017: Scheduled fork of ZCash.

01/08/2018: The first version of coin.

01/30/2018: The mainnet network was started. The first block was extracted.

02/19/2018: Started official pool.

02/23/2018: The 10000 block was extracted.

05/21/2018: Launched Block Explorer.

05/21/2018: Released first version.

05/23/2018: Launched on Bitcointalk.

06/12/2018: GUI wallet for Linux and Windows.

07/20/2018: Launched Web Wallet.

Add to listing in several Exchange
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A great project and I really like it. I think that if the coin falls on top exchanges, the price will quickly fly to the moon.
Well, I think at the initial stages there will be mid-level changes since the listing costs a lot of money. But judging by the road map, it is not long to wait.
as I understand ICO was not conducted? koin can only be bought on the exchange or canned right? Well, after they are added to the exchanges.
Activity: 364
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Greetings to all the Asofe enthusiasts! I've recently became incredibly invested in the idea and I would like to ask you to share your honest opinion on this coin!
And how did you manage to invest in this coin? As I understand it is impossible now to buy this coin it can only be mined or am I wrong?
Coins will soon appear on the exchange and I will quickly be able to buy them. I think that the initial stages will be quite profitable.
Greetings to all the Asofe enthusiasts! I've recently became incredibly invested in the idea and I would like to ask you to share your honest opinion on this coin!
And how did you manage to invest in this coin? As I understand it is impossible now to buy this coin it can only be mined or am I wrong?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 141
At the moment the team offers good bonuses for their followers, but it is still difficult to understand how much the price will be this coin. I hope that the team will look for new solutions for wide application of its network.
According to the description and specifications, which are already known and tested, we can assume that the coin will be popular. But to get good results, the team still needs to do a lot of work.
Activity: 149
At the moment the team offers good bonuses for their followers, but it is still difficult to understand how much the price will be this coin. I hope that the team will look for new solutions for wide application of its network.
Activity: 142
When you come out with a coin to exchange, it is very important to keep the cost. Often bounty hunters destroy good results by trying to get a quick profit. How will the team support their coin?
I think the team's work itself will talk about the real value of the coin. With active work the value of the coin will certainly be at an altitude.
Activity: 74
You do not plan to hold an additional round of Airdrop for those participants who are willing to keep your coin longer?
Activity: 434
Safe and reliable applications are very relevant for the present time, on this I believe that the team offers a great foundation for their creation. Now you need to finish the implementation, and success will be with you.
Reliability and anonymity thanks to the secure transaction mechanism offered by Asofe developers can definitely be useful for enterprise solutions. But the team is waiting a long way.
All projects are difficult during the first stages of development. But I am sure that with the active work of the team with partners here will be created a great network with different products.
I think this project will be really in demand and for this I would like to receive these tokens for myself in the near future. It will be really beneficial.
Well you can start your participation from different categories of the campaign bounty or airdrop. Now very advantageous conditions for the start.
Here I agree with you. I think it will be necessary to start with the bounty program. This is a good way to understand the project and get your first coins
Activity: 138
When you come out with a coin to exchange, it is very important to keep the cost. Often bounty hunters destroy good results by trying to get a quick profit. How will the team support their coin?
Activity: 139
Safe and reliable applications are very relevant for the present time, on this I believe that the team offers a great foundation for their creation. Now you need to finish the implementation, and success will be with you.
Reliability and anonymity thanks to the secure transaction mechanism offered by Asofe developers can definitely be useful for enterprise solutions. But the team is waiting a long way.
All projects are difficult during the first stages of development. But I am sure that with the active work of the team with partners here will be created a great network with different products.
I think this project will be really in demand and for this I would like to receive these tokens for myself in the near future. It will be really beneficial.
Well you can start your participation from different categories of the campaign bounty or airdrop. Now very advantageous conditions for the start.
Activity: 138
Pages:
Jump to: