Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 14. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I still can't figure out how you're going to keep the value of your coin before your ICO projects come out. Is it possible that up to this point you will have cooperation with third party developments?

Actually, that's one of the struggles of every coin or token here.
Once, it hit the exchanges, the price declines so fast that if you are an ICO investor, you will lose money.
Most of the time, this is owed to the fact that bounty hunters or who got their share for free dump their holdings.
So, they don't care even if the price is so undervalued.
The team should be fast enough to introduce their developments, otherwise, it's hard to boost the value of their coin.
here you are right. We need to constantly support the community's interest with our developments and participation in conferences. In this case, the price of the coin will go up quickly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would like to support your project. What are the conditions for participation in the AirDrop second round campaign?
You can see on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-asofe-cryptocurrency-for-corporate-sector-4686401
Thank you. Perhaps I'll start with the company of signatures so it will be very profitable to get these tokens. I will continue to follow this project. Good luck to you.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I still can't figure out how you're going to keep the value of your coin before your ICO projects come out. Is it possible that up to this point you will have cooperation with third party developments?

Once, it hit the exchanges, the price declines so fast that if you are an ICO investor, you will lose money.
Most of the time, this is owed to the fact that bounty hunters or who got their share for free dump their holdings.
The team should be fast enough to introduce their developments, otherwise, it's hard to boost the value of their coin.
I certainly want to see how the project will build up its network. It is possible that by saving the coin, I will be able to get more profit than at once on the exchange.

That's what everyone hopes for.
If he is an early investor to the project, he hopes for the project to soar high.
And achieve the things that are laid out first on the table.
You will get profit out of it if there's really solid foundation in the project.
So you have a good start on that. And if the team continues the development and fast enough in achieving their goals.
Because most of the time, people lost their interest to a certain coin if the dev team has poor communication with its supporters.
And so, the project dies.
Activity: 170
With the support of partners and the community, projects can be sustained in the crypto currency market. I think that you will be able to draw the attention of different participants to your work. I want to know more about your project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I would like to support your project. What are the conditions for participation in the AirDrop second round campaign?
You can see on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-asofe-cryptocurrency-for-corporate-sector-4686401
Activity: 183
Activity: 139
Until I see a specific plan for the development of the network, but the roadmap will be updated after passing all the stages specified in it. I will wait to understand more about the development and possible users.
Activity: 111

I certainly want to see how the project will build up its network. It is possible that by saving the coin, I will be able to get more profit than at once on the exchange.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 140
Asofe has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
I hope that the support of this coin will be good and the project will be able to receive your exchange as a partner.
Everything will depend on the vote. I am sure that this project can get a lot of votes, but I still do not understand how many owners of this coin will be by that period thanks to the bonuses from the project.
Activity: 125
Activity: 141
The project has just started its development and I think that the possibilities of this network will be very relevant for corporate clients. I am looking forward to the list of possible developments from the developers.
Activity: 136
With good community support, the coin will get new partners. I think the project team understands this, for this reason here you can see great bonuses for participants.
Campaign Bounty and AirDrop offers an excellent promising coin. I think this is a chance to participate in the development of the new network, and make a profit soon.
Activity: 448
Asofe has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.

I hope that the support of this coin will be good and the project will be able to receive your exchange as a partner.
That's interesting. It seems to me that the development of the new network can involve participants of different categories, who will benefit from starting their work in such a partnership. And joint development will help to achieve excellent results.  Good luck.
Activity: 140
With good community support, the coin will get new partners. I think the project team understands this, for this reason here you can see great bonuses for participants.
Activity: 141

Activity: 434
As I understand these tokens can be mined right now. ? This will give an advantage because you can not buy these coin.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 308
I would like to see the coin at www.icoguide.com, I trust their rates and reviews.
I'm glad that the project already has good ratings. I think it says a lot. And the fact that this coin will be in demand. I will continue with the growth of this project and for the news from the developers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
I would like to see the coin at www.icoguide.com, I trust their rates and reviews.
Pages:
Jump to: