Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 13. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
5 Miners get this coin now. I think you can earn very well if you join now. The complexity of the network is very low and this means that the reward will be huge.
I heard that in this way many people very quickly returned money for their equipment. Some returned the full amount literally for 1 month. I think this is a really good opportunity.
Is there a limit to the number of participants? I think that the interest in high profits can attract a few more users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Safe and reliable applications are very relevant for the present time, on this I believe that the team offers a great foundation for their creation. Now you need to finish the implementation, and success will be with you.
Reliability and anonymity thanks to the secure transaction mechanism offered by Asofe developers can definitely be useful for enterprise solutions. But the team is waiting a long way.
in any case, if the team does what is written in white paper, then such developments will be very much in demand. And I really like it because it will be necessary to buy tokens at the beginning of the path and make money on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Safe and reliable applications are very relevant for the present time, on this I believe that the team offers a great foundation for their creation. Now you need to finish the implementation, and success will be with you.
Reliability and anonymity thanks to the secure transaction mechanism offered by Asofe developers can definitely be useful for enterprise solutions. But the team is waiting a long way.
Activity: 104
How will you stimulate investors ' interest in the coin besides the Bounty and airdrop campaign?
Only the productive work of the team can increase interest in the coin. Is it possible that there is an additional marketing strategy? I would also like to know this.
Activity: 140
Which companies are you interested in at this stage of development as partners? I see that you already have an exchange partner.
Activity: 135
I hope so. I want to get a profit here. It seems to me that the technologies that the developers will use in their project are going to be popular soon, and the coin will be known.
Activity: 139
I hope the community will appreciate your potential. It is difficult for investors to predict completely your success. But I think that such projects can benefit corporate clients, so I will support you.
But I see a good start from the coin developers. They have found optimal possibilities and offer good application in the future. I think the coin will develop. But the timing may not be as fast as we want to see.
Let's see how the new stages of network development will be added. Now everything goes pretty fast, but to get a large number of users, really need time and money.
I think that new ICO from the development team will attract the interest of investors. So far I am not fully aware of how large the application network can be, but I will follow the development.
Activity: 133
Activity: 392
I hope the community will appreciate your potential. It is difficult for investors to predict completely your success. But I think that such projects can benefit corporate clients, so I will support you.
But I see a good start from the coin developers. They have found optimal possibilities and offer good application in the future. I think the coin will develop. But the timing may not be as fast as we want to see.
Let's see how the new stages of network development will be added. Now everything goes pretty fast, but to get a large number of users, really need time and money.
Activity: 130
The team offers a great option for profit. I hope that the value of the coin will be confirmed by the interest of the users to this network, and the price on the exchange will be high.  Good luck.
Activity: 172
How will you stimulate investors ' interest in the coin besides the Bounty and airdrop campaign?
Activity: 179
Yes there is only one pool  now.
With 4X1060 u will get good coins.
I think now mining will be very profitable, I also want to try. I understand these coins should appear on exchanges in the near future?
I saw that the new exchange was interested in this coin. But this requires community support in the form of a vote. The timing of the release of the coin for еxchange is still not clear.
It seems to me that it will also depend on the campaign airdrop. But I think that the project team will make maximum efforts to continue the development of their stages.
Activity: 187
I think now mining will be very profitable, I also want to try. I understand these coins should appear on exchanges in the near future?
As I see from the road map, the team is now at the stage of searching for exchanges and exit coins for sale. I think it's going to happen soon.
Activity: 127
I saw that the new exchange was interested in this coin. But this requires community support in the form of a vote. The timing of the release of the coin for еxchange is still not clear.
Activity: 252
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Activity: 251
5 Miners get this coin now. I think you can earn very well if you join now. The complexity of the network is very low and this means that the reward will be huge.
I just have 4x1060 will have to try how many coins a day I can mine. Now only 1 pool?
Activity: 448
What is the advantage of this platform? That is, that it can give people new. What else is not on the market?
Activity: 364
I heard that in this way many people very quickly returned money for their equipment. Some returned the full amount literally for 1 month. I think this is a really good opportunity.
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: