Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 16. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Over the last five years, cryptocurrencies have proven to be the fastest growing financial market in history.

now the market is at the bottom. But I think the price of crypto currency will quickly go up. So now is the most profitable time to buy tokens.
Activity: 308
Over the last five years, cryptocurrencies have proven to be the fastest growing financial market in history.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
The project is very interesting and active. I think the team will be able to implement it soon.
I'd like to see your mobile wallet.
I also like the way the team works on all stages of the roadmap. I hope that the activity will be constant. And we will soon see all the suggestions from the creators.
Activity: 142
The project is very interesting and active. I think the team will be able to implement it soon.
I'd like to see your mobile wallet.
Activity: 74
The project is interesting. I have registered for various bounty and airdrop.
The team said that the translation, Facebook and Twetter will be added soon. Please tell us which categories are available now? And where can I follow the addition of new ones?
Activity: 138
I am sure that complete anonymity of transactions will be popular. Such a question now rises very often. I think your project can be a success.
Activity: 77
The project is interesting. I have registered for various bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 139
You offer a list of languages for translations in the Bounty campaign. Is it possible to say that you are focused on these regions for the distribution of your project?
I don't think there is any limit to the spread of this project. But I would like to understand which regions are most interesting for developers in the first place?
Activity: 138
You offer a list of languages for translations in the Bounty campaign. Is it possible to say that you are focused on these regions for the distribution of your project?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
can you explain why corporate sector would adopt this?
Secure transactions using the  zk-SNARKs mechanism, simplicity in calculations.
Also, the team has planned to create a whole class of enterprise applications, which should guarantee the security and consistency of the stored data, thanks to the ZCash encryption system.
I think the team will have to work on a marketing strategy and they'll succeed. Now I see a good start in the Bounty campaign. Let's see how the community responds to this coin.
Activity: 104
You offer good bonuses in the Bounty campaign. What are the dates? I don't understand how long it will last.
Activity: 448
How can I find out that the Facebook campaign for your project is already running? I would support your project in this category.
Activity: 134
Also, the team has planned to create a whole class of enterprise applications, which should guarantee the security and consistency of the stored data, thanks to the ZCash encryption system.
The Zcash team showed that their encryption system was so secure that no one could hack it. Such opportunities contribute to the emergence of new solutions that require special security. But in principle, the criteria for the safe transfer of data or the storage of any corporate keys are now very valued by consumers.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Activity: 147
The team offered a good bounty campaign. I think it will help to become a project recognizable and after the creation of corporate products, the team will have a large community.
Activity: 32
Activity: 104
Can I use your Web wallet only to participate in this project and the AirDrop campaign? What are his security levels?
Of course you can use this purse. But with security I think everything will be okay. It's just a great wallet.

I also think that now security for developers is in the first place. As I see it, the team is giving a lot of attention to this issue.
Sorry, I did not pay attention. Is it an open source platform? There is a link to GitHub
Decentralized open source crypto currency, providing a high level of confidentiality.
https://github.com/TheLightSide/myasofewallet
It seems to me that the creation of an open source crypto currency can raise this project very highly. I wish you success. I want to know more about your work.
Yes, open source means that developers are confident in their project and they have nothing to hide. It's nice to know that professionals work on the project.
Where can I learn more about the project creator team? I would like to get acquainted with their experience if it was before this project.
Activity: 182
I liked your wallet. And it seems to be good protected. Best wishes to all team!
Activity: 434
Can I use your Web wallet only to participate in this project and the AirDrop campaign? What are his security levels?
Of course you can use this purse. But with security I think everything will be okay. It's just a great wallet.

I also think that now security for developers is in the first place. As I see it, the team is giving a lot of attention to this issue.
Sorry, I did not pay attention. Is it an open source platform? There is a link to GitHub
Decentralized open source crypto currency, providing a high level of confidentiality.
It seems to me that the creation of an open source crypto currency can raise this project very highly. I wish you success. I want to know more about your work.
Yes, open source means that developers are confident in their project and they have nothing to hide. It's nice to know that professionals work on the project.
Activity: 135

Pages:
Jump to: