Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 18. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I think your project can become popular. Especially as you have something to offer to interested participants. I want to learn more about your development.
I also would like to know how all this will work. But while I'm going to drop these tokens and then it will be visible.
I think that  the Bounty campaign and  Airdrop , will a good start for my participation too. And during this time, I think team will offer an additional  part  of work.
Activity: 364
I think your project can become popular. Especially as you have something to offer to interested participants. I want to learn more about your development.
I also would like to know how all this will work. But while I'm going to drop these tokens and then it will be visible.
Activity: 107
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I think that integration with Lightning Network will help the project to conduct instant transactions between participating nodes. I think it will definitely contribute to the popularity of development.

Lightning network is going to be a transaction standard if it's as successful as it is supposed to be. A lot of networks will then implement it.
Activity: 130
Yes, there are lots of category.
@Dev , when will the airdrop will start Smiley ?
"Airdrop Round 2 / Bounty Campaign started.
Asofe Airdrop Round 2
25,000,000 coins
Go to link and fill the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd77c_EnubWBhW2TAfBLpAl5JwAsm58K2KVdsT_DR340I7i7A/viewform
You can buy Asofe for a symbolic payment. You will need fill field ZCash and Asofe address in google form.
Next, send to ZCash address t1YQW1rPYeFwDNfiqap9HevuZWVwAJkwfXF minimum 0.01 ZEC and you get 500 coins on Asofe address. So for each 0.01 ZEC you
will get 500 coins. The main thing you need fill field  ZCash and Asofe address in google form.

Join us on social networks and telegram channels.
Rules:
You can participate in multiple social networks campaigns at the same moment of time.
Registration is separate for each social network.
To participate in Facebook campaign, you need to have at minimum of 100 real friends.
To participate in Twitter campaign, you need to have at minimum 100 followers.
To participate in Instagram campaign, you need to have at minimum 100 followers.
At least 85% of your subscribers shouldn’t be bots

All payments will be made on Monday every 2 weeks.
Thank you. Let us know if any questions!"

I understand that already the beginning of AirDrop 2 took place.
Good offer. Bonuses are always interesting for investors. Of course, it is important to see the development of the product. But it's fine.
Activity: 164
Asofe Airdrop Round 2
25,000,000 coins
Go to link and fill the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd77c_EnubWBhW2TAfBLpAl5JwAsm58K2KVdsT_DR340I7i7A/viewform
You can buy Asofe for a symbolic payment. You will need fill field ZCash and Asofe address in google form.
Next, send to ZCash address t1YQW1rPYeFwDNfiqap9HevuZWVwAJkwfXF minimum 0.01 ZEC and you get 500 coins on Asofe address. So for each 0.01 ZEC you
will get 500 coins. The main thing you need fill field  ZCash and Asofe address in google form.

Rules:
You can participate in multiple social networks campaigns at the same moment of time.
To participate in Facebook campaign, you need to have at minimum of 100 real friends.
To participate in Instagram campaign, you need to have at minimum 100 followers.

Are there any restrictions on the number of participants in this campaign Airdrop or the limit on the purchase of coins?
Activity: 156
Asofe Airdrop Round 2
25,000,000 coins

Rules:

Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Activity: 172
I have little experience of participating in such projects. I would like to find out how I can make a profit   here?
First you can take part in the Bounty campaign. I think it's a good opportunity to get free coins. Wink Many categories are available.
Activity: 179
I have little experience of participating in such projects. I would like to find out how I can make a profit   here?
Activity: 187
Not all projects get to the final line of successful work. What marketing strategy is now provided by your development plan?
I'm also interested in your strategy. How do you plan to attract participants besides the Аirdrop campaign? After all, it is limited by the number of participants.
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
The web wallet is nice Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Not all projects get to the final line of successful work. What marketing strategy is now provided by your development plan?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I think that integration with Lightning Network will help the project to conduct instant transactions between participating nodes. I think it will definitely contribute to the popularity of development.
Activity: 170
How do you evaluate your work for the next year of development? I would like to understand your plans, but as long as you have limited your road map in 2018.
Activity: 183
I think that after the development of its network, the project will be able to get a large number of corporate clients. Because the transmission of information is completely protected. This is a great potential to grow your profits. I'll follow the project.
Activity: 139
I think the project can bring a good profit. But I still want to understand all the nuances for investors.
Activity: 111
One more new Equihash coin.

Dev you have to add something new here to make it different from others like recent new ones like BUCK etc.

The block reward is 1250 and what is the founder's rewards.
Since you have many bounty program , I hope you are using founder reward for bounty?
Can you share more details about the future plans and exchange that you are planning.

I will keep a watch on this project and will mine, the network looks easy now to get atleast a million.
2 billion supply is fine for a new coin and if a coin is good it can target 50 satoshi initially depending on the community and the features the coin offer.

Good luck to your project,

Hello. We will spend on the bounty campaign about 60-70% coins that we are have. In the near future we will start web wallet. This will allow not to download wallet and do not needed synchronize full node. Like myetherwallet but easier. Also we will plan to start developing several corporate application based on this blockchain.
Thanks for interest of this project.
I see your activity now.  I think your idea will be popular soon. Is the Web wallet already available?
Updates
22.06.2018 - Release version 1.0.16
24.06.2018 - All packages updated to 1.0.16  version.
28.06.2018 - Updated to 1.0.16-3  version.
03.07.2018 - Airdrop Round 1
16.07.2018 - Bounty/Airdrop Round 2
17.07.2018 - We are starting the partnership with exchange.payiza.co
20.07.2018 - We launched web wallet: https://wallet.asofe.org/

I think it's a good start to work.  While I'm still studying your description. But I think that you can become interesting for participants of different categories.
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
An interesting project especially team behind this perform very astonishingly and rapidly working on it. Im studying in ful detail and reaching at the point that the dev is very keen and intellectual in this business. Best of luck dear dev
Activity: 308
One more new Equihash coin.

Dev you have to add something new here to make it different from others like recent new ones like BUCK etc.

The block reward is 1250 and what is the founder's rewards.
Since you have many bounty program , I hope you are using founder reward for bounty?
Can you share more details about the future plans and exchange that you are planning.

I will keep a watch on this project and will mine, the network looks easy now to get atleast a million.
2 billion supply is fine for a new coin and if a coin is good it can target 50 satoshi initially depending on the community and the features the coin offer.

Good luck to your project,

Hello. We will spend on the bounty campaign about 60-70% coins that we are have. In the near future we will start web wallet. This will allow not to download wallet and do not needed synchronize full node. Like myetherwallet but easier. Also we will plan to start developing several corporate application based on this blockchain.
Thanks for interest of this project.
I see your activity now.  I think your idea will be popular soon. Is the Web wallet already available?
Updates
22.06.2018 - Release version 1.0.16
24.06.2018 - All packages updated to 1.0.16  version.
28.06.2018 - Updated to 1.0.16-3  version.
03.07.2018 - Airdrop Round 1
16.07.2018 - Bounty/Airdrop Round 2
17.07.2018 - We are starting the partnership with exchange.payiza.co
20.07.2018 - We launched web wallet: https://wallet.asofe.org/
the project is developing rapidly and I really enjoy it. I think the efforts of the team will be evaluated and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Pages:
Jump to: